Fox News Poll shows Harris pulling ahead

Any way you look at it, Kamala Harris has turned around the election.

While voters may have had reservations about Harris, she seems to have addressed them.
Only if you believe media lies. She hasn't even done 1 news conference and the latest interview with her VP was a scripted disaster.

Many times
I see Harris having an advanced vocabulary and giving answers in a calm, controlled tone.

While I see Trump with a 4th grade vocabulary, constantly ranting, taunting and playing the victim
I see Harris trying to copy Trump's policies and babbling the rest of the time.

I see Harris trying to copy Trump's policies and babbling the rest of the time.
Which Trump Policies is she copying?

Supporting the border security bill
Supporting abortion rights
Supporting LBGQTrights
Supporting expansion of Obamacare
Supporting tax increases on the wealthy

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Which Trump Policies is she copying?

Supporting the border security bill
Supporting abortion rights
Supporting LBGQTrights
Supporting expansion of Obamacare
Supporting tax increases on the wealthy
She now wants a wall, she now will not tax tips for instance. The border 'security bill' would not have done anything to stop illegal aliens. It was a weak propaganda bill floated by Democrats who want to LOOK like they are doing something. There is no right to abortion. There is no such thing as a LBGQT person, there are just 2 sexes....male and female. Did you know this? Obamacare did not help anyone and has caused higher medical bills. The 'wealthy' includes corporations that hire people, pay wages and produce products. Over taxing corporations will cause pain for everyone.

She now wants a wall, she now will not tax tips for instance. The border 'security bill' would not have done anything to stop illegal aliens. It was a weak propaganda bill floated by Democrats who want to LOOK like they are doing something. There is no right to abortion. There is no such thing as a LBGQT person, there are just 2 sexes....male and female. Did you know this? Obamacare did not help anyone and has caused higher medical bills. The 'wealthy' includes corporations that hire people, pay wages and produce products. Over taxing corporations will cause pain for everyone.
Harris wants a wall as part of a comprehensive immigration policy that includes passing the border bill that Trump killed
The tax ability of tips is a minor issue that Harris agrees with

Harris wants a wall as part of a comprehensive immigration policy that includes passing the border bill that Trump killed
The tax ability of tips is a minor issue that Harris agrees with
Her 'comprehensive immigration policy' would have still allowed thousands of illegals in. It was highly flawed. Trump had the border under control until Biden rescinded policies such as 'stay in Mexico' and all but welcomed illegal aliens. Indeed, when interviewed, these illegal fence jumpers all said they liked Biden. The only immigration policy that works is a wall and strong border security.

Kamala has been VP for over 3 years now and has done nothing to rescind the taxes on tips policy. No, not until Trump stated his no tax on tips policy.

Her 'comprehensive immigration policy' would have still allowed thousands of illegals in. It was highly flawed. Trump had the border under control until Biden rescinded policies such as 'stay in Mexico' and all but welcomed illegal aliens. Indeed, when interviewed, these illegal fence jumpers all said they liked Biden. The only immigration policy that works is a wall and strong border security.

Kamala has been VP for over 3 years now and has done nothing to rescind the taxes on tips policy. No, not until Trump stated his no tax on tips policy.
It would have cut the allowable migrants in half, added border agents, more judges for trials, help to communities, fentanyl screening

Trump killed it

Many times
I see Harris having an advanced vocabulary and giving answers in a calm, controlled tone.

While I see Trump with a 4th grade vocabulary, constantly ranting, taunting and playing the victim
Well I guess you are impressed by people who do not stand for anything, does not have any policies and can not string together two words without a teleprompter. But you do you.
Just be prepared for me laughing at you for years if she does win. Basically you have shown that you want more years of misery.

It would have cut the allowable migrants in half, added border agents, more judges for trials, help to communities, fentanyl screening

Trump killed it
It should have cut ALL illegal aliens (the ones you call 'allowable immigrants.)' It did not and would have done 0 to eliminate fentanyl. It was a vacuous, vacant, toothless piece of legislation.

Exactly. The illegal immigration bill was a bill that was designed to let in 5,000 of them a day, or 150,000 a month.

It should have cut ALL illegal aliens (the ones you call 'allowable immigrants.)' It did not and would have done 0 to eliminate fentanyl. It was a vacuous, vacant, toothless piece of legislation.
What is an “allowable” illegal alien?

Exactly. The illegal immigration bill was a bill that was designed to let in 5,000 of them a day, or 150,000 a month.
What gets me is the 'let in' part. They can't stop illegal aliens now, what makes them think they can do it with a bill? Also, just the fact that they WILL let illegal aliens in will initiate others to come to our border hoping to hop the fence and be one of those 5,000. It just makes 0 sense. Biden and Harris had their opportunity to do something at the border and totally ignored the problem for almost 4 years and NOW (at election time) suddenly they are concerned about illegal alien immigration? Give us all a break!

Well I guess you are impressed by people who do not stand for anything, does not have any policies and can not string together two words without a teleprompter. But you do you.
Just be prepared for me laughing at you for years if she does win. Basically you have shown that you want more years of misery.
Rightwinger doesn't support Trump.

What gets me is the 'let in' part. They can't stop illegal aliens now, what makes them think they can do it with a bill? Also, just the fact that they WILL let illegal aliens in will initiate others to come to our border hoping to hop the fence and be one of those 5,000. It just makes 0 sense. Biden and Harris had their opportunity to do something at the border and totally ignored the problem for almost 4 years and NOW (at election time) suddenly they are concerned about illegal alien immigration? Give us all a break!
And we have half the country so brainwashed and gullible that they think Harris has the solution.

The bill was supported by the Border Patrol. So stop lying.

Forum List

Back