Fox News’s Sandra Smith Embarrasses Kamala Harris Spokeswoman Making Her Implode After Asking Pointed Questions About Harris’s ‘Plan’ to Lower Prices

Trump is our Savior

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2024
Ha! The Spokeswoman is just like Kamala when presented with a question to answer in specific details. She's unable to answer it and goes right into word salad.

Kamala now says the she has the solutions.....to the problems she created, but she has to be elected first so she can reveal them in her first 100 days. Priceless!

Smith: What is Harris’s plan? We’re waiting.

HYMAN: “There’s a lot of aspects to it in regards to looking at it online. Let’s talk about lowering the grocery costs because that’s something that’s brought up. The viewers can look at this online. She talks about certain things in regards to advancing the first federal ban on price gouging on food and groceries to set clear rules to the road to make it clear that big corporations can’t unfairly exploit consumers as well.”

SMITH: Is that happening?

HYMAN: Not at this moment, no. This is her plan that’s laid out for the first 100 days when she becomes President of the United States of America.”

SMITH: Price gouging, is that currently happening?

HYMAN: In regards — I don’t know exactly if that’s currently happening or not because I’m not privy to that type of information

SMITH: It seems like you’re having a hard time articulating her plan, and that adds to the frustration of voters.

HYMAN: I’m not! Honestly, that’s not true!

SMITH: Final thought?

HYMAN: Thank you so much for having me.

Ha! The Spokeswoman is just like Kamala when presented with a question to answer in specific details. She's unable to answer it and goes right into word salad.

Kamala now says the she has the solutions.....to the problems she created, but she has to be elected first so she can reveal them in her first 100 days. Priceless!

HYMAN: “There’s a lot of aspects to it in regards to looking at it online. Let’s talk about lowering the grocery costs because that’s something that’s brought up. The viewers can look at this online. She talks about certain things in regards to advancing the first federal ban on price gouging on food and groceries to set clear rules to the road to make it clear that big corporations can’t unfairly exploit consumers as well.”

HYMAN: Not at this moment, no. This is her plan that’s laid out for the first 100 days when she becomes President of the United States of America.”

HYMAN: In regards — I don’t know exactly if that’s currently happening or not because I’m not privy to that type of information

SMITH: It seems like you’re having a hard time articulating her plan, and that adds to the frustration of voters.

~~~~~~~
Much like her idol Harris, Hyman speaking in word salads and confusion.
1727139796314.png

first federal ban on price gouging on food and groceries to set clear rules to the road to make it clear that big corporations can’t unfairly exploit consumers as well.”
How in the Hell is Kamala Koconuts going to implement a "Federan ban on price gouging?" Are they going to penalize every point in the supply chain? Or just stick it the Grocery Stores trying to survive on a 1.5 percent margin???? Democrats are so FUCKING STUPID.

How in the Hell is Kamala Koconuts going to implement a "Federan ban on price gouging?" Are they going to penalize every point in the supply chain? Or just stick it the Grocery Stores trying to survive on a 1.5 percent margin???? Democrats are so FUCKING STUPID.
Her plan Mike is to finish off completely destroying the economy and middle class, by any means necessary.

Harris's peeps are as stupid and vacuous as she is.

I’m not an idiot! I’m just a woman with no clue! How dare you treat me like this. I am a woman after all!

Absolutely brutal. How on earth does that empty vessel become a "spokeswoman"?

Forum List

Back