FoxNews poll: Obamacare more popular than GOP Tax Cuts!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
I love it! Even smarmy Fox can’t gloss over this. :auiqs.jpg:

Fox News poll: Voters like Obamacare more than GOP tax cuts

WASHINGTON – Obamacare is more popular with American voters than the Republican-enacted tax cuts, according to a new Fox News Poll.

Slightly more than half of voters – 51 percent – had a favorable opinion of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare.

In contrast, only 40 percent of voters had a favorable view of the 2017 tax cuts championed by congressional Republicans and President Donald Trump, according to the Aug. 19-21 poll of more than 1,000 registered voters. The poll has a margin of error of 3 percentage points.

WASHINGTON – Obamacare is more popular with American voters than the Republican-enacted tax cuts, according to a new Fox News Poll.

Slightly more than half of voters – 51 percent – had a favorable opinion of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare.

In contrast, only 40 percent of voters had a favorable view of the 2017 tax cuts championed by congressional Republicans and President Donald Trump, according to the Aug. 19-21 poll of more than 1,000 registered voters. The poll has a margin of error of 3 percentage points.
OH SNAP!!! Mayday! Mayday!!!!

3874326947_c9c3d0d648.jpg

I don't believe that poll for one minute
Of course not. Who would ever watch or trust conservative media? Only the stupidest among us, right?
Fox is as conservative as you are.
Yeah, they’re all Trumpers now, just like Limbaugh, who denounced conservatism and changed the name of his fake “institute”.

You’re a reliable dumbass for the puppet masters.
Puppet masters. That's democrats for sure. You clowns can't do shit if not for the media telling you what to do.

Last edited:

And???

And???

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) wins again!

And???

Pathetic

And???

Well glad he still makes you giddy s0n...…..because nobody is caring about Obama anymore.:bye1:

Forum List

Back