FOX's Greg Gutfeld to Sloppy Carter Page: "you're always smiling. you don't look like a spy to me"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
When Carter Page is nervous, he grins. one person who met him described the encounter as "Excruciating". Page was awkward and uncomfortable and broke into a sweat.

Page spent 5 years in the navy and served as a Marine intelligence officer in the western Sahara. during his navy days, he spent lavishly and drove a black mercedes, according to his friend Richard Guerin.

One cannot tell what a spy "looks like". Most agencies look for people who are the most inconspicuous, but for recruitment purposes of a foreign asset that isn't of any importance If someone is already on the inside why worry about it? Furthermore, you didn't hand pick him and groom him for 25 years, if he gets caught, it's only a tragedy to a foreign agency because the great wealth of intel is lost.

I'm not saying he is or isn't working for a foreign agency, but certainly one cannot just judge by his looks and a few live interviews.

A spy would know when he or she is being tracked and would never attach themselves to a presidential campaign,,,Page was and is not a spy he is an excuse to spy on Americans by the Obama clan...

A spy would know when he or she is being tracked and would never attach themselves to a presidential campaign,,,Page was and is not a spy he is an excuse to spy on Americans by the Obama clan...

Why would Page know though? He's wasn't trained by the CIA. Maybe his Handlers would know, or at least, ought to have known if he were being tracked, but I doubt Page would know unless he experienced watchers against him over years or decades.

Now, he might not have been aware, simply used. Or, he might have crossed a line for profit, not seeing the National Security implications. Or as you suggest, he is just a fall guy.

If in fact this is the case, he must sue and clear his name. I'm sure there are lawyers who would help pro bono just for the free press, let alone so many more who want to know what really went on and clear his name.

If he isn't suing, than something is amiss, and I'm not sure what exactly...

Why would Page know though? He's wasn't trained by the CIA. Maybe his Handlers would know, or at least, ought to have known if he were being tracked, but I doubt Page would know unless he experienced watchers against him over years or decades.

Now, he might not have been aware, simply used. Or, he might have crossed a line for profit, not seeing the National Security implications. Or as you suggest, he is just a fall guy.

If in fact this is the case, he must sue and clear his name. I'm sure there are lawyers who would help pro bono just for the free press, let alone so many more who want to know what really went on and clear his name.

If he isn't suing, than something is amiss, and I'm not sure what exactly...
The Russians would know and would tip him off...in the real world nations know who is being productive who has been uncovered and who has not and why...
And if Trump was colluding with Putin Trump would have known...

Forum List

Back