France might expel illegal immigrants

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Story by Henry Samuel The Telegraph
France’s new interior minister has pledged to expel illegal immigrants who have “broken in” to the country amid moves aimed at toughening law and order.

Bruno Retailleau also called for a coalition of willing EU countries to compel the European Commission to tighten its immigration laws.

“My objective is to put a stop to illegal entries and to increase exits, particularly for illegal immigrants, because one should not stay in France when one has broken in,” he was quoted as saying by the conservative daily newspaper.

“I will have the opportunity, in the coming weeks, to make specific proposals,” he said, while also leaving open the possibility of using decrees. “The interior minister has significant regulatory powers. I will use them to the maximum,” he added.

Mr Retailleau also said he would summon state prefects from the 10 regions with the highest immigration numbers to tell them “to expel more” and “regularise less”.

He also pledged to consult with North African nations about having them stop more undocumented migrants from heading to France and said he wanted harsher prison sentences for criminals.

Comment:
Yep, even the French have had enough of illegal immigration.
If they don't stop it, they will lose their culture, and it will bankrupt the taxpayers.
The Left says that it's intolerant to not allow your culture to be destroyed.

franceillegalimmigrationhdjhdhdh.png

Last edited:

Story by Henry Samuel The Telegraph
France’s new interior minister has pledged to expel illegal immigrants who have “broken in” to the country amid moves aimed at toughening law and order.

Bruno Retailleau also called for a coalition of willing EU countries to compel the European Commission to tighten its immigration laws.

“My objective is to put a stop to illegal entries and to increase exits, particularly for illegal immigrants, because one should not stay in France when one has broken in,” he was quoted as saying by the conservative daily newspaper.

“I will have the opportunity, in the coming weeks, to make specific proposals,” he said, while also leaving open the possibility of using decrees. “The interior minister has significant regulatory powers. I will use them to the maximum,” he added.

Mr Retailleau also said he would summon state prefects from the 10 regions with the highest immigration numbers to tell them “to expel more” and “regularise less”.

He also pledged to consult with North African nations about having them stop more undocumented migrants from heading to France and said he wanted harsher prison sentences for criminals.

Comment:
Yep, even the French have had enough of illegal immigration.
If they don't stop it, they will lose their culture, and it will bankrupt the taxpayers.
The Left says that it's intolerant to not allow your culture to be destroyed.

View attachment 1017530
We've heard it so many times out of western Europe ....and now the United states ...were YUGE so they had to really open the flood gates

Why ya think they invited the world
You guys know what's coming over our border

Spain

If I knew this was coming back in the day I would of also liked to live in Barcelona .........and Florence
Damn shame Western man ....it's gonna get ugly

Thier will be no compromising or living in harmony ..it'll be submit or die
The euros to the muzz ...us to a bunch of gay genocidal retrads

We're already dead
Where's that meme
You'll know when it's time to do your jobs

zbshnsjzjsjsjs.jpg

Forum List

Back