French police chief and wife killed in front of 3 yr old son on face book

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Muslim terrorist kills French cop, wife while livestreaming on Facebook | Fox News

"A Muslim radical who was being investigated for terror ties stabbed a French police chief to death outside his home, then tortured the man's wife in front of their toddler son -- all while livestreaming his rampage on Facebook."

"ean-Baptiste Salvaing, 42, was not in uniform when he was ambushed and stabbed repeatedly in the stomach outside of his home shortly before 8.30 p.m. on Monday. His wife, a 36-year-old secretary at a local police station, was killed with a knife inside the residence while the couple's 3-year-old son hid behind a couch."

"Before the standoff ended, Abballa, a French national with a prior terrorism conviction and ties to jihadists based in Pakistan, made a horrific appeal to his Facebook followers, writing, "I don't know what I'm going to do with the boy."

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

Muslim terrorist kills French cop, wife while livestreaming on Facebook | Fox News

"A Muslim radical who was being investigated for terror ties stabbed a French police chief to death outside his home, then tortured the man's wife in front of their toddler son -- all while livestreaming his rampage on Facebook."

"ean-Baptiste Salvaing, 42, was not in uniform when he was ambushed and stabbed repeatedly in the stomach outside of his home shortly before 8.30 p.m. on Monday. His wife, a 36-year-old secretary at a local police station, was killed with a knife inside the residence while the couple's 3-year-old son hid behind a couch."

"Before the standoff ended, Abballa, a French national with a prior terrorism conviction and ties to jihadists based in Pakistan, made a horrific appeal to his Facebook followers, writing, "I don't know what I'm going to do with the boy."

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

I think we need a button with a breaking heart for this one.
So sorry and my prayers to everyone. Very sick and saddening.
Please let us unite together and end the madness that preys on any ill will fear or division that separates us.

The sad thing is, this guy has a pregnant wife of his own.

What need did he have for this frustration? Heck, his wife was probably a virgin before him and the policeman's kid a cuckoo.

He had SO much more than the cop, yet thought he had less to such an extent that he got that angry.

Isn't it funny how the dominent gender behaves so horribly while the oppressed one behaves so well.

Western women are pigs sexually and psychologically, and middle eastern men are pigs sexually and physically

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

Please let us unite together and end the madness that preys on any ill will fear or division that separates us.

How can we unite together to end this madness Emily, when the Leftists love the Muslims and think WE'RE MORE dangerous than the Islamic Terrorists?

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

How can we unite together to end this madness Emily, when the Leftists love the Muslims and think WE'RE MORE dangerous than the Islamic Terrorists?

German's, second to Jews, are the most dangerous race. Arabs are not nearly as dangerous when it comes down to it.

What low self esteem you have! lol

I'm getting enthused about this whole war idea now.

I bet they'll be heaps of cool government jobs opening up. I want to fabricate aluminum or any metal.

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

We've still got to forgive each other and pull together anyway. Lucy Hamilton Regardless what we believe or don't believe about each other. Like how a judge lectures two warring parents to love their children more than they hate each other. We've got to love our nations and all humanity more than we blame and inflame each other. Our love of humanity justice and truth has to be greater than our worst fears and that love of truth shall set us free.

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.
He was arrested and served 3 years for terrorist related criminal charges.

The pregnant woman interviewed may be the wife of an associate, as other ppl will continue to be investigated as linked to the attacker.

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

German's, second to Jews, are the most dangerous race. Arabs are not nearly as dangerous when it comes down to it.

:alcoholic:

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

:alcoholic:
hey! I had only had ONE sip when i made that comment. It was my precursor to drunkeness.

Even the anticipation of drunkeness makes me ten foot tall and bullet proof.

French national, my ass.

BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.
He was arrested and served 3 years for terrorist related criminal charges.

The pregnant woman interviewed may be the wife of an associate, as other ppl will continue to be investigated as linked to the attacker.

Yes. I know. I posted the link.

What point were you trying to make that I missed?

Forum List

Back