From movie MGM

Gracie

que sera, sera
Feb 13, 2013
Wherever
Just struggled through FROM on Prime Video. Dumb. And so very woke. Horrible acting. Bad writing. Crazy plot. Irksome. Stupid. And very much like LOST which was also written by the same dude. In a nutshell, I am guessing at what the hiring personnel asked for looking for "actors" to play parts in this trainwreck:

Needed:
Two women to be lesbians.
One overweight woman for a nude shot of riding a guy in sex.
One middle eastern woman.
3 black people, one as main character. One as half white. One as a bus driver.
1 blonde woman who is wife to main black character.
1 mentally retarded doofus.
1 boring girl with the personality of a fence post that has powers to "help" them.
3 obnoxious guys that argue the circumstances.
1 overweight obnoxious foul mouthed woman.
3 asians as a family. Mother, father, son.
1 polar bear (oops. Sorry. Wrong stupid series. Never mind).
Lots of grinning zombies borrowed from The Walking Dead.
Couple of script writers fresh out of grammar school who think Scooby Doo is funny/cool.
Commentary from Stephen King that it's a very scarey series all should watch.

So....don't waste your time on this bullshit. It sucks. I'm surprised I made it through the two seasons..and I hear a 3rd season has been approved probably due to the raves on X (twitter) about how great it is by 12 year olds who watched it with their moronic parents.

Just struggled through FROM on Prime Video. Dumb. And so very woke. Horrible acting. Bad writing. Crazy plot. Irksome. Stupid. And very much like LOST which was also written by the same dude. In a nutshell, I am guessing at what the hiring personnel asked for looking for "actors" to play parts in this trainwreck:

Needed:
1 boring girl with the personality of a fence post that has powers to "help" them.
Couple of script writers fresh out of grammar school who think Scooby Doo is funny/cool.

So....don't waste your time on this bullshit. It sucks. I'm surprised I made it through the two seasons..and I hear a 3rd season has been approved probably due to the raves on X (twitter) about how great it is by 12 year olds who watched it with their moronic parents.
Are you ok? What are you babbling about?

Needed:

Gracie, what is your favorite band? What is your favorite song from them?

Gracie, what is your favorite band? What is your favorite song from them?
I don't have a favorite. I like many. Mainly, classic rock, native american music, Enya, Diane Arkenstone, Led Zepplin, The Animals, The Cars, etc etc etc. I will listen to just about anything except rap and country music.

Forum List

Back