Fulton County 2020 election problems, now confirmed, challenge media fact-checkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Seems the MSM cannot handle the fact the GA> 2020 election was a joke. They are lying and denying the magnitude of these errors or fraud.

“There is clear evidence that in 2020 there were numerous violations of regulations and statutes, and the county has acknowledged that,” Lindsey said. “My purpose here is not to let it ride but to move this matter forward so we can have some assurances going into the 2024 election.”

During his testimony last month, Wingate said that he voted against certifying the 2020 election twice because of the irregularities, including there being more voters on the county’s active rolls than eligible voters.

Wingate also noted, “I and other board members had requested that we obtain the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered.”

He said that the board also never received the requested surveillance footage of drop boxes from the county.

According to PolitiFact’s 2021 fact-check, “Georgia election workers verified signatures twice as they processed ballots,” which contradicts Wingate’s assertion that Fulton County didn’t verify absentee ballot signatures.

The fact checkers are lying and will not acknowledge that election was totally fucked. Denial and lies. Basically all they got.

In an actual Court hearing (last month?) I heard Fulton County admit: no Signature review was done (on the scanner machine) as the “Machine was not working”. ??? Other Counties cant produce Ballot scans, envelope scans etc.

funny that….weird….with years to prepare, test and certify. 147,000 mail in ballots just dumped in & accepted.

Seems the MSM cannot handle the fact the GA> 2020 election was a joke. They are lying and denying the magnitude of these errors or fraud.

“There is clear evidence that in 2020 there were numerous violations of regulations and statutes, and the county has acknowledged that,” Lindsey said. “My purpose here is not to let it ride but to move this matter forward so we can have some assurances going into the 2024 election.”

During his testimony last month, Wingate said that he voted against certifying the 2020 election twice because of the irregularities, including there being more voters on the county’s active rolls than eligible voters.

Wingate also noted, “I and other board members had requested that we obtain the chain of custody documentation from the department and none of that was ever delivered.”

He said that the board also never received the requested surveillance footage of drop boxes from the county.

According to PolitiFact’s 2021 fact-check, “Georgia election workers verified signatures twice as they processed ballots,” which contradicts Wingate’s assertion that Fulton County didn’t verify absentee ballot signatures.

The fact checkers are lying and will not acknowledge that election was totally fucked. Denial and lies. Basically all they got.

This is consistent with every Democrat fake narrative since 2016. And when the truth comes out it's always a shoulder shrug and "Yeah so what?" :dunno:

LOL Fulton County has voted Democratic in every presidential election since 1876, except for 1928 and 1972. It is considered one of the most reliably Democratic counties in the nation.

But you retards think that somehow Trump won and all the people got together and swung the votes to Biden? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, you retards are adorable. Dumb as fuck but adorable. Keep providing us with the laughs. It's been 4 years but it never gets old. Don't change, ok, retards? :itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back