Fun Personality Quiz

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Fun Personality Quiz

Me:

Shy (nope)
You keep pretty much to yourself, and mostly open-up to those who are really, really close to you - your family and best friends - which also means you're really trustworthy and loyal. (true) You tend to be quiet and sometimes get embarrassed easily (oh hell no).

Shy
You keep pretty much to yourself, and mostly open-up to those who are really, really close to you - your family and best friends - which also means you're really trustworthy and loyal. You tend to be quiet and sometimes get embarrassed easily.

Realistic

You've got a pretty even-keeled head on your shoulders. You're well-grounded and realistic. You don't really daydream or think about the future (unless you're planning ahead, of course). Actually, you tend to find day-dreaming and flightiness pretty annoying and pointless. Sometimes people get you confused for being pessimistic, but you know that you're just being real.

^^^Bolded...never in a million years...

Realistic.

Interesting that I've made good money by reviewing plans for folks and showing them where things can go wrong - so they can prevent them or be ready to deal with them IF they do happen.

Shy
You keep pretty much to yourself, and mostly open-up to those who are really, really close to you - your family and best friends - which also means you're really trustworthy and loyal. You tend to be quiet and sometimes get embarrassed easily.

Intellectual
You're really smart, obviously, but you're more book smart than street smart. You like reading, watch the news, and love discussing whatever is going on in the world. You enjoy being around people who challenge you intellectually.

I am more street smart. I do read alot, but I cannot learn from books unless I am interested in the subject.
I learn far better doing something myself with limited instructions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back