No,.. I'm thirty-one. :)
Oh.....really?

Yes.

Big as in round?

No as in I absolutely refuse to grow up. :p
A Toys R Us kid?

LOL that's funny, but RIP Toys R Us. :(

My son worked there when it happened.

When it shut down you mean? Anyways,.. what if we turned virtual camp into virtual Potter camp and make it Harry Potter themed? :D (bluzman61 are you up for that or not?)

No,.. I'm thirty-one. :)
Oh.....really?

Yes.

Big as in round?

No as in I absolutely refuse to grow up. :p
A Toys R Us kid?

LOL that's funny, but RIP Toys R Us. :(

My son worked there when it happened.

When it shut down you mean? Anyways,.. what if we turned virtual camp into virtual Potter camp and make it Harry Potter themed? :D (bluzman61 are you up for that or not?)

Pretty sure you should let Bluzman play the part of the hitch hiker, and for the psychotic camp counselor I would suggest 'Playtime' for the role.... I'd be happy to go along for the ride but I need to keep an eye on my virtual dog, I can never seem to get him off the couch. i have no idea why I called him yarddog in the first place.

Upload the video to YouTube and I'll catch the highlights. It's hard to eat Smore's from here.

All the videos are already on YouTube I just have to post them lol plus we can have a virtual campfire and tell scary stories. :D Anybody who wants to participate can virtually pack tomorrow. ;) (For real lol as you'll see what I mean. ;) )

Upload the video to YouTube and I'll catch the highlights. It's hard to eat Smore's from here.

All the videos are already on YouTube I just have to post them lol plus we can have a virtual campfire and tell scary stories. :D Anybody who wants to participate can virtually pack tomorrow. ;) (For real lol as you'll see what I mean. ;) )

I would suggest a YellowStone Park theme.... perhaps you can role play the Heated Cauldron finally blowing its lid .... but you might want to wait until just after smores and scary story time before all hell breaks lose. You can def. post a pic of that

potterhead,, let me introduce you to moonglow, he is our resident troll and guaranteed to push any thread in a direction you dont want it to go,,

I hope somebody will want to have some fun with me. :)
1624050648115.png

2 words. Why virtual?

Cause I can't do it for real with you guys, but I turned my camp into a Harry Potter thing and unless it's The Wizarding World of Harry Potter that's not even real so you can't even go to Hogwarts for real unfortunately.

Forum List

Back