Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

As a side note, I don't remember Bush or other two term presidents being so cocky about them winning twice do you? This asshole with a failed presidency made it look like he's the only two term president in history.

Last edited:
Repubs are just so creepy in their attempts to make Obama look bad. They usually always have it backfire on them.

It doesn't take much to make that piece of shit look bad.
That's the thing, you're only making yourself look bad. If you can look any worse, that is.

I'm not the one defending a piece of shit. Since you do, that puts you in the same category.
So your side won the election, why are you still so angry? None of you extremists ever answer that one. I have my own theory, you know they will never work to improve our lives at all. All they care about is lining their own pockets.

It's not my job to work to improve your life. If your theory invovles that concept, it's already a failed theory.

You complain about those of us that actually do the work to get what we have wanting to keep it yet have no problem with someone not doing the work thinking the one that did owes them something. It's YOUR job to improve YOUR life.
You don't have anything though. Our leaders in congress have made a very nice life for themselves and they don't care whether you do or I do.

You are clueless if you think I want something given to me. I have never operated that way and I never will. Question is, how long will you allow your party to use you for your vote while they actually work against you?

The truth about how Obama has 'played' the system for years and all his dirty dealings and lies from the time he first got into Columbia by claiming he was a 'foreign' student will soon be revealed. His transcripts. His LF birth certificate. His past 'bi' lifestyle.
The effect on the LIBs will be: "At this point who cares".
For the rest of the country not so much.
Barack Obama and Chicago Thug Politics Stealing Elections One at a Time A Time For Choosing

This was classic! :clap2:

It was childish and tactless, particularly for someone who is supposed to be the leader of the free world and also just a few minutes beforehand asked for civility in politics.

It's also the kind of comment I would expect someone like you to applaud because you too are a tactless child.

It doesn't take much to make that piece of shit look bad.
That's the thing, you're only making yourself look bad. If you can look any worse, that is.

I'm not the one defending a piece of shit. Since you do, that puts you in the same category.
So your side won the election, why are you still so angry? None of you extremists ever answer that one. I have my own theory, you know they will never work to improve our lives at all. All they care about is lining their own pockets.

It's not my job to work to improve your life. If your theory invovles that concept, it's already a failed theory.

You complain about those of us that actually do the work to get what we have wanting to keep it yet have no problem with someone not doing the work thinking the one that did owes them something. It's YOUR job to improve YOUR life.
You don't have anything though. Our leaders in congress have made a very nice life for themselves and they don't care whether you do or I do.

You are clueless if you think I want something given to me. I have never operated that way and I never will. Question is, how long will you allow your party to use you for your vote while they actually work against you?

I can retire at 51 years old. You don't do that by having nothing.

Since I'm at tha level having voted the way I do, seems my vote is actually working for me.

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches

It wasn't funny, it was pathetic and negated the entire speech proving that he's still the cocky, divisive, radical asshole, in denial that thanks to his policies, the greatest republican majority since World War II was looking at him from below. :cuckoo:

The eternal whine of the victimized ...

Last edited:
From the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

This was classic! :clap2:

It was childish and tactless, particularly for someone who is supposed to be the leader of the free world and also just a few minutes beforehand asked for civility in politics.

It's also the kind of comment I would expect someone like you to applaud because you too are a tactless child.

Oh he hit that softball right back to them and it was very funny. He'd been totally serious and pointed the entire speech, they cheered that he couldn't run again and so he taunted them back a little.

Cry babies.

It's kind of like the way Lefties are piled on here. Even though it's a bunch of you against one, any little thing said just gets you all in a tizzy and you start in with personal BS that you know nothing about anyway.

Grow up.

The problem is Obama defines working with him as doing what he demands. He's already said bills coming to him related to Obamacare and his amnesty EO will be vetoed. He wants no such thing as working with him. He wants obedience and he's got yours.

The only effect his speeches have is getting morons like you to bend over grab your ankles, and take one in the ass for him.
We've known that Rs/TPers will not cooperate AT ALL when it comes to Healthcare and Immigration. They've proven that in their attempts to overturn Healthcare like 50 times. Grow up, he is simply outsmarting your guys in a tough situation. You'll live. Cooperate and your guys might get something they want out of this.

You don't want cooperation, you demand obedience to the demands of Obama.

You confuse smarts with sneaky. He's the latter because he knows the rest of us are smarter than he is.

What makes you think I want the government to provide me with anything related to healthcare?
Your friends and family have it then Future generations will have it. You all are not taking it down and Immigration will begin. Accept it, it goes down easier that way.

So without Obamacare my family wouldn't have coverage? Damn, I guess the insurance coverage I had before it was passed really didn't exist.

Is that what you did, accept getting fucked in the ass by Obama? I suspect you're used to it in more ways than one. You sound like the type.
When someone like you goes personal attack, it's just like waving the white flag of surrender.
Well gash licker, in that case, you do a lot of surrendering around here.

150121-republicans-want-to-work-with-obama-to-fix-immigration.jpg

"...the same as it was when I took office in 2009...

To do what I thinks is best for America! It's all about ME!"​
"A better politics is one where we appeal to each other's basic decency instead of our basest fears."

"A better politics is one where we debate without demonizing each other; where we talk issues, and values, and principles, and facts, rather than "gotcha" moments, or trivial gaffes, or fake controversies that have nothing to do with people's daily lives."​

irony_alert.jpg
missedjokealert3.jpg

Immigration isn't broken. The laws are just not being applied. In some cases ignored altogether. Start punishing sanctuary cities and states, punish those who hire illegals, deport illegals the moment they are found. Stop giving welfare to the bastards and they'll go back to their shit hole of a county.

Immigration isn't broken. The laws are just not being applied. In some cases ignored altogether. Start punishing sanctuary cities and states, punish those who hire illegals, deport illegals the moment they are found. Stop giving welfare to the bastards and they'll go back to their shit hole of a county.
You sound like you are lost in thought...I am guessing its unfamiliar territory to you...

Joni Ernst getting that Federal dollar in her pockets ...free shit army volunteer

Late Night GOP Bad Ideas Lies Open Thread Balloon Juice

<Amid a fledgling primary campaign, rural Iowa state lawmaker Joni Ernst crafted a quirky hardscrabble persona that propelled her to both the forefront of the race and, eventually, the United States Senate. In a 30-second spot that gained attention for its employment of hog castration imagery, Sen. Ernst (R-Iowa) claimed that her farmer parents “taught us to live within our means” and said that “it’s time to force Washington to do the same.” …

The truth about her family’s farm roots and living within one’s means, however, is more complex. Relatives of Ernst (née: Culver), based in Red Oak, Iowa (population: 5,568) have received over $460,000 in farm subsidies between 1995 and 2009. Ernst’s father, Richard Culver, was given $14,705 in conservation payments and $23,690 in commodity subsidies by the federal government–with all but twelve dollars allocated for corn support. Richard’s brother, Dallas Culver, benefited from $367,141 in federal agricultural aid, with over $250,000 geared toward corn subsidies. And the brothers’ late grandfather Harold Culver received $57,479 from Washington—again, mostly corn subsidies—between 1995 and 2001…

Sen. Ernst’s family’s financial interest notably came up once during her campaign. In October, Salon reported that Richard’s construction company was awarded $215,665 in contracts from the Montgomery County government in 2009 and 2010, while Ernst was the body’s auditor. The bids won by Culver included Federal Emergency Management Agency projects worth $204,794.>

We've known that Rs/TPers will not cooperate AT ALL when it comes to Healthcare and Immigration. They've proven that in their attempts to overturn Healthcare like 50 times. Grow up, he is simply outsmarting your guys in a tough situation. You'll live. Cooperate and your guys might get something they want out of this.

You don't want cooperation, you demand obedience to the demands of Obama.

You confuse smarts with sneaky. He's the latter because he knows the rest of us are smarter than he is.

What makes you think I want the government to provide me with anything related to healthcare?
Your friends and family have it then Future generations will have it. You all are not taking it down and Immigration will begin. Accept it, it goes down easier that way.

So without Obamacare my family wouldn't have coverage? Damn, I guess the insurance coverage I had before it was passed really didn't exist.

Is that what you did, accept getting fucked in the ass by Obama? I suspect you're used to it in more ways than one. You sound like the type.
When someone like you goes personal attack, it's just like waving the white flag of surrender.
Well gash licker, in that case, you do a lot of surrendering around here.
Oh dear....you certainly know how to worship the Goddess of Irony, don't you? :D

Forum List

Back