Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

150121-republicans-want-to-work-with-obama-to-fix-immigration.jpg
:lol:

Only one of us is talking about anal sex with the president and it sure isn`t me mr.conservative. I`m not anti-gay I just don`t need to hear about your fantasies.
Repubs are just so creepy in their attempts to make Obama look bad. They usually always have it backfire on them.

It doesn't take much to make that piece of shit look bad.
That's the thing, you're only making yourself look bad. If you can look any worse, that is.

I'm not the one defending a piece of shit. Since you do, that puts you in the same category.
So your side won the election, why are you still so angry? None of you extremists ever answer that one. I have my own theory, you know they will never work to improve our lives at all. All they care about is lining their own pockets.

They all do that.

If you're broke when you're elected and leave office rich, you robbed the taxpayer and took bribes.

This was classic! :clap2:

It was childish and tactless, particularly for someone who is supposed to be the leader of the free world and also just a few minutes beforehand asked for civility in politics.

It's also the kind of comment I would expect someone like you to applaud because you too are a tactless child.

Oh he hit that softball right back to them and it was very funny. He'd been totally serious and pointed the entire speech, they cheered that he couldn't run again and so he taunted them back a little.

Cry babies.

I'm sure it was something he thought of..."what if they clap, I'll say thing"....and they walked right into it. :lmao:

Only one of us is talking about anal sex with the president and it sure isn`t me mr.conservative. I`m not anti-gay I just don`t need to hear about your fantasies.
Repubs are just so creepy in their attempts to make Obama look bad. They usually always have it backfire on them.

That's the thing, you're only making yourself look bad. If you can look any worse, that is.

I'm not the one defending a piece of shit. Since you do, that puts you in the same category.
So your side won the election, why are you still so angry? None of you extremists ever answer that one. I have my own theory, you know they will never work to improve our lives at all. All they care about is lining their own pockets.
It has struck me as odd since November. The GOP won and yet the RW posters here are more frustrated and angry than ever. What's up with that?

It has struck me as odd since November. The GOP won and yet the RW posters here are more frustrated and angry than ever. What's up with that?

The right wing does not rule the GOP. They have been allowed in and they pee all over the place. The GOP has a chance now to redeem themselves. Let us see what they can accomplish now that the mythical boogiman Reid is no longer in charge in the Senate

Hey Ernst I wear 9 1/2 EEE whole wheat...got anything in that ....

Right on time.....The liberal war on women. As regular as a clock. :)
The people you favored are in charge now. You'll have to learn how to stop whining and pouting so much.. well maybe not, after all the GOP still has to contend with the Tea Party faction

At the SOTU the GOP threw a high inside fastball at Obama ...a brush back chin music pitch and the Black kid hit it out of the ball park and the GOP is now whining it was out of the strike zone he should not have swung...woo hooo

Obama is irrelevant. Even people in his own Party say so. Nothing he proposes will go anywhere because the American People rejected him and his agenda in November.

As I recall, a noisome Kenyan windbag said elections have consequences. :D

Yep....they sure do. :lol:

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches

You're not exactly the toughest crowd to please..

Anyway fuck Hussein Obama and fuck you! Dante

Last edited:
Obama is irrelevant. Even people in his own Party say so. Nothing he proposes will go anywhere because the American People rejected him and his agenda in November.

That isn't true. Why so mad, WQ? You guys won this time.

The Democrats ignored the president to their detriment this time but he's still an asset, he will be on the road soon bringing his views on how to keep America moving forward and we will listen. He has a habit of getting people to listen, he's good.

Repubs will fail miserably, they were even surprised that they won the Senate. They have no idea how to respond to the president and his veto pen.

That isn't true. Why so mad, WQ? You guys won this time.

The Democrats ignored the president to their detriment this time but he's still an asset, he will be on the road soon bringing his views on how to keep America moving forward and we will listen. He has a habit of getting people to listen, he's good.

Repubs will fail miserably, they were even surprised that they won the Senate. They have no idea how to respond to the president and his veto pen.

Sarah....hon....what makes you think I'm mad? Just curious as my language could not have been milder. :)

Hey Ernst I wear 9 1/2 EEE whole wheat...got anything in that ....

Right on time.....The liberal war on women. As regular as a clock. :)
158923_600.jpg

Truth is, not all politicians are good at giving meaningless bullshit speeches, like Obama the con artist.

Funny part is, he was touting a misrepresented "recovery" he had nothing to do with, and foreign policy successes while Yemen was burning, and ISIS was on a rampage in Iraq, Syria, and Western Europe.

He should write another book and name it "the audacity of a bullshit artist." :cool:

Forum List

Back