Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches

You're not exactly the toughest crowd to please..

Anyway fuck Hussein Obama and fuck you! Dante

He fucked himself with the sitcom style one liner, exposing who he really is. By the time he gathered himself the damage was already done, proving that all the things he was accusing the GOP of, actually applied to him.

You're not exactly the toughest crowd to please..

Anyway fuck Hussein Obama and fuck you! Dante

He fucked himself with the sitcom style one liner, exposing who he really is. By the time he gathered himself the damage was already done, proving that all the things he was accusing the GOP of, actually applied to him.
Nope...It was amazing. They walked right into like a sliding glass door. :lol:

I was waiting to see if Ginsburg would fall out of her chair. She was snoring like a hog.
Liar. It must have been good. You have to make shit like this up.

I was waiting to see if Ginsburg would fall out of her chair. She was snoring like a hog.
In fact, in the video Dante posted in #11 you can see the scrawny old bitch fast asleep. Look at that video.
We want the scrawny old bitch to stay alive until the next republican president is inaugurated.

In fact, in the video Dante posted in #11 you can see the scrawny old bitch fast asleep. Look at that video.
We want the scrawny old bitch to stay alive until the next republican president is inaugurated.
She won't stay alive that long. She's getting pretty old, like Scalia and Clarence Thomas.

Oh I see, you think they were applauding for the Rs silliness? :lol:

They were applauding that obama will no longer be President in two years not that he has no more campaigns to run. That's why what he said was stupid and made no sense.

This was classic! :clap2:

It was childish and tactless, particularly for someone who is supposed to be the leader of the free world and also just a few minutes beforehand asked for civility in politics.

It's also the kind of comment I would expect someone like you to applaud because you too are a tactless child.

Oh he hit that softball right back to them and it was very funny. He'd been totally serious and pointed the entire speech, they cheered that he couldn't run again and so he taunted them back a little.

Cry babies.

I didn't hear much of a response when he said it. He paused to hear their response and they gave him very little.....maybe 2 people applauded. Then he said something that in the past would be consider poor educate and the left loves him for it.

Maybe we should learn to be as rude as Democrats are during important television events and the conservatives will howl like Banshees.

Naw......only trailor-trash would do that.

It was childish and tactless, particularly for someone who is supposed to be the leader of the free world and also just a few minutes beforehand asked for civility in politics.

It's also the kind of comment I would expect someone like you to applaud because you too are a tactless child.

Oh he hit that softball right back to them and it was very funny. He'd been totally serious and pointed the entire speech, they cheered that he couldn't run again and so he taunted them back a little.

Cry babies.

I didn't hear much of a response when he said it. He paused to hear their response and they gave him very little.....maybe 2 people applauded. Then he said something that in the past would be consider poor educate and the left loves him for it.

Maybe we should learn to be as rude as Democrats are during important television events and the conservatives will howl like Banshees.

Rs don't do important television events. In fact, they don't do much of anything.

They were applauding that obama will no longer be President in two years not that he has no more campaigns to run. That's why what he said was stupid and made no sense.
Heck, he's out campaigning again, in Idaho for Fuck's sake.

For him, the campaign never ends.

Cry babies.

Rs don't do important television events. In fact, they don't do much of anything.

Good thing too hun. The media will just cut em off at the knees if they do.

Besides, it's what you do behind the scenes that really matters, not out in front of the cameras. Only show-offs do it in front of cameras.

It's called going around congress. Excellent strategy, he's good at it.

Sound more like an excuse not to do his job and follow the law while doing it.

Rs have congressional control, he is submitting a budget, they need to get to work now.

Obama acts like he's the PLO and Congress is Israel.

He insults them, and refuses to work with them no matter what they do.

He doesn't believe in Democracy or the Constitution.

Rs have congressional control, he is submitting a budget, they need to get to work now.
What have they been doing for the last 6 + years?

Obama submits ridiculous budget proposals that even Democrats can't agree with and he knows will never pass, but now the GOP has to get to work?

Where's the president? In Idaho. Not getting to work.

Phffffft.

Obama acts like he's the PLO and Congress is Israel.

He insults them, and refuses to work with them no matter what they do.

He doesn't believe in Democracy or the Constitution.
They have the label the do nothing congress. He has tried to work with them but they don't want him to have credit for anything. That is their strategy. It has been for years now. Now he has a way to get around them and everybody is pissed and blaming him that his Healthcare is still in place.

Rs won't get anything if Obama has anything to say about it. Whine all you want.

Forum List

Back