Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

The President: I still believe that we are one people. I still believe that together we can do great things...
<><><><><><><><><><>
YES, you son-of-a-bitch (and she was !) you had 6 years to help us patriotic Americans accomplish great things, but you, you certified :asshole: chose to "transform America", from a great nation to one of hate, derision, strife and rampant racism on both ends of the color spectrum.

i hope you get NOTHING accomplished for these last two miserable years of your regime and dictatorship.

My goodness...so much Irony wrapped up in one little post.

Why do the Rs always trot out their worst?

It's the Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

Last night really belonged to the president and the Repubs came across as petulant children.

Yeah, words matter more than actions with you folks.

It would be nice if anything he said was true or even focused on the real problems we'll be facing this year.

Nope, as predicted, the libs here putting stock in meaningless platitudes instead of substance.

did you really both to watch it

Use spell check Chief...

resist we much

--LOL

which word was spelled wrong ass wipe

both should have been bother.....No Big deal. I do it myself quite often....friend.....:biggrin:

LOL

Funniest moment maybe not, most ironic for sure:

Obama invites illegal alien to State of the Union Address as an Honored Guest

And Rand Paul wants to make them all citizens so they can pay taxes! COOL!

And Rand Paul wants to make them all citizens so they can pay taxes! COOL!
Some are already paying taxes in anticipation of amnesty and actually that is a good point. It would be better to identify all of our residents and those who work here should pay taxes. Right now, Rs just want to spend money rounding all of them up and sending them back. They've been living here for however many years, lets get them identified and solve the problem in an organized and efficient way.

This was classic! :clap2:

It was childish and tactless, particularly for someone who is supposed to be the leader of the free world and also just a few minutes beforehand asked for civility in politics.

It's also the kind of comment I would expect someone like you to applaud because you too are a tactless child.

Huh? Who was childish and tactless, the hosts?

JEsus, you people are deluded. Obama was just about heckled while he was asking for civility while appealing to our better natures. What, you thought those cheers and clapping were not classless and tactless and not meant to be insulting? :cuckoo:

That's IT! I've read enough! You fucking moron!
Not a SINGLE fucking REP member of Congress clapped. Not ONE! 100% of the clapping and applauding came from the FUCKING GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!
Dear fucking GOD you and your bunch of LIB morons need mental help.

This was classic! :clap2:

It was childish and tactless, particularly for someone who is supposed to be the leader of the free world and also just a few minutes beforehand asked for civility in politics.

It's also the kind of comment I would expect someone like you to applaud because you too are a tactless child.

Huh? Who was childish and tactless, the hosts?

JEsus, you people are deluded. Obama was just about heckled while he was asking for civility while appealing to our better natures. What, you thought those cheers and clapping were not classless and tactless and not meant to be insulting? :cuckoo:

That's IT! I've read enough! You fucking moron!
Not a SINGLE fucking REP member of Congress clapped. Not ONE! 100% of the clapping and applauding came from the FUCKING GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!
Dear fucking GOD you and your bunch of LIB morons need mental help.

That's pretty lame, you all do something shady like that and other times during his SOTU speeches but you don't even have the balls to admit it.

Sissies.

This is going to burn.

SNIP:
Video: The obligatory “Obama reminds the GOP he won” clip
posted at 11:21 am on January 21, 2015 by Allahpundit
  • 64 SHARES

Noah’s right that this backhand from the SOTU will fade long before O’s lies about the state of counterterrorism do, but as the trolliest line from an exceptionally trollish speech by a master of the form, it deserves its own thread.

I don’t think the media’s high-fiving over it primarily as a distraction; if NBC, of all networks, is calling out O on his foreign policy propaganda, it’s hard to argue that the press is covering for him. Democrats aren’t even covering for him:

The reason the media’s zeroed in on the “I won twice” zinger is, yes, because they enjoy watching the star quarterback from their hometown team spike the ball but mainly because it’s a rare colorful moment from the relentlessly dismal, programmatic State of the Union slog.

The fact that O fired this ad lib off literally seconds after calling for more comity in politics feels like a goof on the scripted insincerity of the event. He and his team probably spent weeks reworking that passage about comity to get it just right and all it took for Obama to blow it up was some abortive hooting from the Republican gallery that wounded his pride.

I hope lefties turn this into a Vine that gets 10 million views; the more popular it is, the more likely it is that the SOTU will gradually transform into a zingerfest by O’s successors, which would at least make the speech entertaining, or that it’ll be dropped entirely. Either outcome is better than what we have now.

Good point from Charles Cooke about this:

Not sure why the Left likes the “I don’t have to run any more” line anyway. There’s a selfishness there. He’s fine; his party isn’t.

all of it here:
Video The obligatory 8220 Obama reminds the GOP he won 8221 clip Hot Air

Obama has been 'inventing' things about himself since he was a child. He can't quit. You all watch. The last time he walks out of the White house he'll be heard saying something like: "I didn't want the stupid fucking job anyway".
The New Webster Dictionary will contain the following definition: 'Egomaniacal/Narcissistic/Self Centered'>Obama.

Judging by the last two election. I don't think the people find a damn thing funny about this man acting like a petulant spoiled child/thug.

Does that mean THEY think he's Uppity? ask those that voted for him and then Voted out his party from congress in ONLY SIX YEARS.

You Obots are shameless. If they don't like him, then that make them racist or thinks he be Uppity. this is why they threw Democrats to curb. they were sick of this

It was a rhetorical question. We already know you all think he and his family are uppity.

It was a rhetorical question. We already know you all think he and his family are uppity.

You can bow at his feet until the cows come home. Everyone already knows you think he was sent from the heavens above. Now, I'm off to get my guy from the hospital. Surgery on a clogged carotid artery in his neck yesterday. preparing for open heart surgery in the next couple weeks. You all have a nice day

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches

Since he got no more campaigns to run, he went full retard.

mvn501.jpg

Forum List

Back