Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

Yea, right...and you'd think the arrogant bastard would realize that his side lost BIG TIME in the last general election. America is tired of his shit..yet he promises to carry on with his leftist agenda...(which BTW, he says was on the ballot last November)

Newsflash, Obutthead! Your agenda LOST THE ELECTION!

hey pay attention: "A better politics is one where we appeal to each other's basic decency instead of our basest fears."

"A better politics is one where we debate without demonizing each other; where we talk issues, and values, and principles, and facts, rather than "gotcha" moments, or trivial gaffes, or fake controversies that have nothing to do with people's daily lives."

I wonder which Obamabot wrote that flowery rhetoric for Obama.

So you admit it was REALLY good. :)

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches
I was waiting to see if Ginsburg would fall out of her chair. She was snoring like a hog.
Liar. It must have been good. You have to make shit like this up.

I was waiting to see if Ginsburg would fall out of her chair. She was snoring like a hog.
In fact, in the video Dante posted in #11 you can see the scrawny old bitch fast asleep. Look at that video.
You're such a liar Hoss. Your guys won, why so glum? Maybe you know they are too incopetent to handle it.
The camera was on her for 30 seconds during the speech. There will be re-runs on C-Span the next couple of days. I just remarked that I thought it was funny. True story. Hossfly doesn't lie.

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

Yea, right...and you'd think the arrogant bastard would realize that his side lost BIG TIME in the last general election. America is tired of his shit..yet he promises to carry on with his leftist agenda...(which BTW, he says was on the ballot last November)

hey pay attention: "A better politics is one where we appeal to each other's basic decency instead of our basest fears."

"A better politics is one where we debate without demonizing each other; where we talk issues, and values, and principles, and facts, rather than "gotcha" moments, or trivial gaffes, or fake controversies that have nothing to do with people's daily lives."

I wonder which Obamabot wrote that flowery rhetoric for Obama.

So you admit it was REALLY good. :)

No. I said it was flowery. From him, it was obviously disingenuous since his MO will never change.

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

You silly teabagger. You think that little midterm election means anything? Obama has been keeping one hand behind his back for six years, and you couldn't do anything but obstruct then. What makes you think you can do anything now?

In fact, in the video Dante posted in #11 you can see the scrawny old bitch fast asleep. Look at that video.
You're such a liar Hoss. Your guys won, why so glum? Maybe you know they are too incopetent to handle it.
The camera was on her for 30 seconds during the speech. There will be re-runs on C-Span the next couple of days. I just remarked that I thought it was funny. True story. Hossfly doesn't lie.
I'm with YOU, Hossfly! You didn't lie!

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Appears to Fall Asleep During State of the Union The Weekly Standard

Obama rambling on about how great he is could put anybody to sleep! Better than Nytol, he is!

The lame duck President is out of ideas. Tax increases to get us out of a recession, tax increases now that were out of a recession.

yawn

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Appears to Fall Asleep During State of the Union The Weekly Standard

Obama rambling on about how great he is could put anybody to sleep! Better than Nytol, he is!
Don't tell Sarah G I wouldn't want to burst her bubble. :spinner:

Don't tell Sarah G I wouldn't want to burst her bubble. :spinner:
She won't acknowledge the truth anyway. Why should I tell her?

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

You silly teabagger. You think that little midterm election means anything? Obama has been keeping one hand behind his back for six years, and you couldn't do anything but obstruct then. What makes you think you can do anything now?

Harry Reid did the obstructing for Obama. Now that his sorry ass is out of the way, Obama will have to resort to vetoes to continue the obstruction.

Liberals are mentally ill.

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

Makes you wonder how stupid and incompetent Republican law makers would have to be. They won the mid terms, yet they have no strategy going forward, no idea what to do about this president. Why aren't they smarter?

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

Makes you wonder how stupid and incompetent Republican law makers would have to be. They won the mid terms, yet they have no strategy going forward, no idea what to do about this president. Why aren't they smarter?

They will go with overturning healthcare so you are right, nothing will be accomplished.

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

They will go with overturning healthcare so you are right, nothing will be accomplished.

Congress isn't so popular, mandate or not they'll make a deal because they don't have much choice.

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

Congress isn't so popular, mandate or not they'll make a deal because they don't have much choice.

We'll see. They have been focused on overturning healthcare. 60 votes or something.

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

and you think he wrote that or even believes in this statement?:itsok::lmao:

I think the Speaker was constipated....He hardly stood and it seemed he was sitting on his hands....:biggrin:

I think the Speaker was constipated....He hardly stood and it seemed he was sitting on his hands....:biggrin:

I think you are correct. He looked like he had a mouthful of shit and couldn't swallow.
And Obama absolutely shut them fuckers down who thought they were being a smart ass.
:Yea, but I won both of them" classic.

Forum List

Back