Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

I think the Speaker was constipated....He hardly stood and it seemed he was sitting on his hands....:biggrin:

I think you are correct. He looked like he had a mouthful of shit and couldn't swallow.
And Obama absolutely shut them fuckers down who thought they were being a smart ass.
:Yea, but I won both of them" classic.

The GOP has only had Senate majority for a few days and they are already embarrassing themselves....FUNNY STUFF!

I think the Speaker was constipated....He hardly stood and it seemed he was sitting on his hands....:biggrin:

I think you are correct. He looked like he had a mouthful of shit and couldn't swallow.
And Obama absolutely shut them fuckers down who thought they were being a smart ass.

The GOP has only had Senate majority for a few days and they are already embarrassing themselves....FUNNY STUFF!

Why do the Rs always trot out their worst?

It's the Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

Last night really belonged to the president and the Repubs came across as petulant children.

All you had to do was watch Boehner's face to know how far President Obama's ideas about taxes, child care and community college are going to get.

To Republicans in congress: If you think you can work full time and support a family on $15,000 a year, try it!

Damn, he's good.

He's sending the congress a budget where he has a plan to lower the cost of community college to $0.

All you had to do was watch Boehner's face to know how far President Obama's ideas about taxes, child care and community college are going to get.

They will continue to fight everything and anything that could benefit either the working class or the country.

Infrastructure, ports, faster trains, stronger bridges, fastest internet... Repubs used to believe in this, make it bipartisan.

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches
Because no dembulb wants the albatross around their neck to support them in their future runs

To Republicans in congress: If you think you can work full time and support a family on $15,000 a year, try it!

Damn, he's good.
Liberals, you can't raise a family on $15,000 a year. Don't try it.

Naw, I still say he was constipated.....

Obama must be both stupid and tone deaf. The American people roundly rejected his failed ideas, he should have talked about how he got the message of this recent November shellacking

They will continue to fight everything and anything that could benefit either the working class or the country.
They must pay dearly for electing Oblama!

Slurp Slurp Slurp goes the douchebag
Ring Ring Ring goes the bell.

Next time bring kneepads.

Forum List

Back