Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

The President: I still believe that we are one people. I still believe that together we can do great things...

I get a kick out of a man who says he wants to teach congress how to NOT play political games when, in fact, he has been doing it himself for years.
I mean, he is well aware that the GOP ideas are based on their ideology of "trickle down economics". He does not need to agree with it, but he knows that is their belief....yet he tells the world that the GOP does not care about the poor.....
That is playing political games.
Either that, or he is not nearly as bright as people think he is.

We have a ugly, hateful, vicious, vengeful, man/boy in as President these last six years. Lines like this is one reason I haven't watched one speech from him since the day he took office. And by the last two elections, I'd say the people have had enough of him and his snide vicious ways. way to go people taking away their Power of Congress. Now tune out the Dnc Lamestream media, and lets put him in his place. In the back of the bus, where he just LOST out to you.

After the Bush debacle, the United States is back to being the strongest economy on the planet and the right hates that.

We have a ugly, hateful, vicious, vengeful, man/boy in as President these last six years. Lines like this is one reason I haven't watched one speech from him since the day he took office. And by the last two elections, I'd say the people have had enough of him and his snide vicious ways. way to go people taking away their Power of Congress. Now tune out the Dnc Lamestream media, and lets put him in his place. In the back of the bus, where he just LOST out to you.

"In the back of the bus".....Your racist streak is showing again Steph....

I think the Speaker was constipated....He hardly stood and it seemed he was sitting on his hands....:biggrin:

I think you are correct. He looked like he had a mouthful of shit and couldn't swallow.
And Obama absolutely shut them fuckers down who thought they were being a smart ass.
:Yea, but I won both of them" classic.

The GOP has only had Senate majority for a few days and they are already embarrassing themselves....FUNNY STUFF!

Why do the Rs always trot out their worst?

It's the Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

Last night really belonged to the president and the Repubs came across as petulant children.

Yeah, words matter more than actions with you folks.

It would be nice if anything he said was true or even focused on the real problems we'll be facing this year.

Nope, as predicted, the libs here putting stock in meaningless platitudes instead of substance.

Obama said get in the back of the bus, and let me screw this up by myself.

Nope, that's his line. and you don't get to make up what is racist and what isn't. so get your childish ass to the back of that of bus with him

I think the Speaker was constipated....He hardly stood and it seemed he was sitting on his hands....:biggrin:

I think you are correct. He looked like he had a mouthful of shit and couldn't swallow.
And Obama absolutely shut them fuckers down who thought they were being a smart ass.
:Yea, but I won both of them" classic.

The GOP has only had Senate majority for a few days and they are already embarrassing themselves....FUNNY STUFF!

Why do the Rs always trot out their worst?

It's the Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

Last night really belonged to the president and the Repubs came across as petulant children.

Yeah, words matter more than actions with you folks.

It would be nice if anything he said was true or even focused on the real problems we'll be facing this year.

Nope, as predicted, the libs here putting stock in meaningless platitudes instead of substance.

did you really both to watch it

#Wonbothofthem for the win!

B74I5K-IcAEyin7.jpg

and lookat The Turtle's admiring eyes.

:lol:

Forum List

Back