Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

We have a ugly, hateful, vicious, vengeful, man/boy in as President these last six years. Lines like this is one reason I haven't watched one speech from him since the day he took office. And by the last two elections, I'd say the people have had enough of him and his snide vicious ways. way to go people taking away their Power of Congress. Now tune out the Dnc Lamestream media, and lets put him in his place. In the back of the bus, where he just LOST out to you.

"In the back of the bus".....Your racist streak is showing again Steph....

Nope, that's his line. and you don't get to make up what is racist and what isn't. so get your childish ass to the back of that of bus with him

snip:

Black Republican leaders are demanding that President Barack Obama apologize for what they consider a racially insensitive remark that he made on the campaign trail this weekend.

During a campaign swing the president said, "We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for a ride, but they gotta sit in back."
Black Republicans Demand Obama Bus Apology

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/InsideCover/Obama-Black-Republicans-Bus/2010/10/27/id/375089/#ixzz3PSn0kAeA
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

I think the Speaker was constipated....He hardly stood and it seemed he was sitting on his hands....:biggrin:

I think you are correct. He looked like he had a mouthful of shit and couldn't swallow.
And Obama absolutely shut them fuckers down who thought they were being a smart ass.
:Yea, but I won both of them" classic.

The GOP has only had Senate majority for a few days and they are already embarrassing themselves....FUNNY STUFF!

All you had to do was watch Boehner's face to know how far President Obama's ideas about taxes, child care and community college are going to get.

They will continue to fight everything and anything that could benefit either the working class or the country.

Yup, like jacking up taxes on job-creators. Outsourcing jobs. Bringing in millions of news workers when there aren't any jobs for them.....thus driving wages down.

Great idea.

We have a ugly, hateful, vicious, vengeful, man/boy in as President these last six years. Lines like this is one reason I haven't watched one speech from him since the day he took office. And by the last two elections, I'd say the people have had enough of him and his snide vicious ways. way to go people taking away their Power of Congress. Now tune out the Dnc Lamestream media, and lets put him in his place. In the back of the bus, where he just LOST out to you.

I'm surprised she didn't use the word "uppity".

10686899_975035949177867_2096798818101858690_n_zpsce6f6da0.jpg

Once again.....using the race card.

When he's gone how will you ever argue your point.

Once again.....using the race card.

When he's gone how will you ever argue your point.

Luds will find a way, He has a huge hardon for me. I carry a hose around just in case I run into him...poor uppity ludnuts

The worst President in American history and you clowns still support him. Says a lot about you.
Correct. It shouldn`t have taken a whole six years to clean up Gomer`s mess but it did. He`s the worst president because of record breaking hiring in 2014 or not starting any stupid ass wars to entertain the simpletons?

I think the Speaker was constipated....He hardly stood and it seemed he was sitting on his hands....:biggrin:

I think you are correct. He looked like he had a mouthful of shit and couldn't swallow.
And Obama absolutely shut them fuckers down who thought they were being a smart ass.
:Yea, but I won both of them" classic.

The GOP has only had Senate majority for a few days and they are already embarrassing themselves....FUNNY STUFF!

Why do the Rs always trot out their worst?

It's the Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

Last night really belonged to the president and the Repubs came across as petulant children.

Yeah, words matter more than actions with you folks.

It would be nice if anything he said was true or even focused on the real problems we'll be facing this year.

Nope, as predicted, the libs here putting stock in meaningless platitudes instead of substance.

did you really both to watch it

Use spell check Chief...

Nope, that's his line. and you don't get to make up what is racist and what isn't. so get your childish ass to the back of that of bus with him

Then you may as well throw the N word out there too! No use going half the way, huh?

Then you may as well throw the N word out there too! No use going half the way, huh?
shut up child. You aren't the board police here. Go worship at the feet of Obama. No one cares

The worst President in American history and you clowns still support him. Says a lot about you.
He's not the worst President in American History....regardless of how many times you say it.
They showed the different job approval ratings before the SOTU on MSNBC. This one was an NBC poll and he was at 46% He is a little higher or lower in other polling but that is approximately half. Real Clear, which is a Republican blog has him at 44.7% today. Bush at the same time in his presidency was at 37%.

Reagan was at 60% but his approval went way down as the Iran Contra mess came into play soon after his 6 year anniversary. Clinton was at 70% throughout the impeachment proceedings even.

Obama has been consistent and recently going up in the hearts and minds of real Americans. Not extreme wingnuts but they might even have to work with him as he is going on the road straight to the American voters over the next couple of weeks.

shut up child. You aren't the board police here. Go worship at the feet of Obama. No one cares

If you don't care, why did you bring up race?

If you don't care, why did you bring up race?

You brought up race.

Forum List

Back