Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

The worst President in American history and you clowns still support him. Says a lot about you.
He's not the worst President in American History....regardless of how many times you say it.
They showed the different job approval ratings before the SOTU on MSNBC. This one was an NBC poll and he was at 46% He is a little higher or lower in other polling but that is approximately half. Real Clear, which is a Republican blog has him at 44.7% today. Bush at the same time in his presidency was at 37%.

Reagan was at 60% but his approval went way down as the Iran Contra mess came into play soon after his 6 year anniversary. Clinton was at 70% throughout the impeachment proceedings even.

Obama has been consistent and recently going up in the hearts and minds of real Americans. Not extreme wingnuts but they might even have to work with him as he is going on the road straight to the American voters over the next couple of weeks.

I was watching the Bing Pulse and interestingly, Rs showed a very high approval of Omaba's speech.

I couldn't stand to watch all of the pig sticker's campaign speech but it got a very low rating for honesty.

I think you are correct. He looked like he had a mouthful of shit and couldn't swallow.
And Obama absolutely shut them fuckers down who thought they were being a smart ass.
:Yea, but I won both of them" classic.

The GOP has only had Senate majority for a few days and they are already embarrassing themselves....FUNNY STUFF!

Why do the Rs always trot out their worst?

It's the Not Ready For Prime Time Players.

Last night really belonged to the president and the Repubs came across as petulant children.

Yeah, words matter more than actions with you folks.

It would be nice if anything he said was true or even focused on the real problems we'll be facing this year.

Nope, as predicted, the libs here putting stock in meaningless platitudes instead of substance.

did you really both to watch it

Use spell check Chief...

Spell check would not do any good.
The words are spelled correctly. :)

"In the back of the bus".....Your racist streak is showing again Steph....

Nope, that's his line. and you don't get to make up what is racist and what isn't. so get your childish ass to the back of that of bus with him

Then you may as well throw the N word out there too! No use going half the way, huh?
shut up child. You aren't the board police here. Go worship at the feet of Obama. No one cares

If you don't care, why did you bring up race?

You brought up race.

Nope.

My post was the third mention of race.

StoopidStuff's was the first.

This was classic! :clap2:

Did you notice that Boner is darker than Obama? Is this why so many on the right do not like him?

Constipation does that to you.....:biggrin:

you got atta boys for that.

Nope, that's his line. and you don't get to make up what is racist and what isn't. so get your childish ass to the back of that of bus with him

Then you may as well throw the N word out there too! No use going half the way, huh?
shut up child. You aren't the board police here. Go worship at the feet of Obama. No one cares

If you don't care, why did you bring up race?

You brought up race.

That's what his follower's do because they have nothing good to run on. he just lost the Democrat party the most seats in congress and the people just gave them a historic lesson by putting Republicans back in charge after only SIX year of him....and they are sick and tired of this crap about racist racist racist every time you criticize the ugly man that is President

found it!

HaHa. That was funny.

Yea, right...and you'd think the arrogant bastard would realize that his side lost BIG TIME in the last general election. America is tired of his shit..yet he promises to carry on with his leftist agenda...(which BTW, he says was on the ballot last November)

Newsflash, Obutthead! Your agenda LOST THE ELECTION!

hey pay attention: "A better politics is one where we appeal to each other's basic decency instead of our basest fears."

"A better politics is one where we debate without demonizing each other; where we talk issues, and values, and principles, and facts, rather than "gotcha" moments, or trivial gaffes, or fake controversies that have nothing to do with people's daily lives."

Your side first.

We have a ugly, hateful, vicious, vengeful, man/boy in as President these last six years. Lines like this is one reason I haven't watched one speech from him since the day he took office. And by the last two elections, I'd say the people have had enough of him and his snide vicious ways. way to go people taking away their Power of Congress. Now tune out the Dnc Lamestream media, and lets put him in his place. In the back of the bus, where he just LOST out to you.
You know an awful lot about Obama for never having watched him.

Lets just all HEIL Obama. so his cult members will stop crapping their diapers.

That was prett funny watching Obama brag about winning an election to a room full of mostly Republicans who just won a landslide election more recently than him.

Other than that, he wants to raise taxes to fund his No Thug Left Behind plan.

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches
He hasn't stopped campaigning.

"...the same as it was when I took office in 2009...

To do what I thinks is best for America! It's all about ME!"​
"A better politics is one where we appeal to each other's basic decency instead of our basest fears."

"A better politics is one where we debate without demonizing each other; where we talk issues, and values, and principles, and facts, rather than "gotcha" moments, or trivial gaffes, or fake controversies that have nothing to do with people's daily lives."​
But if you send me something I don't like, I'l veto it.

Funny how Republicans sat on their hands all night and managed to clap when Obama said he had no more campaigns to run

Obama put them in their place. Obama neve lost an election

We have a ugly, hateful, vicious, vengeful, man/boy in as President these last six years. Lines like this is one reason I haven't watched one speech from him since the day he took office. And by the last two elections, I'd say the people have had enough of him and his snide vicious ways. way to go people taking away their Power of Congress. Now tune out the Dnc Lamestream media, and lets put him in his place. In the back of the bus, where he just LOST out to you.

those were Obama's words, Obama Fluffer

After the Bush debacle, the United States is back to being the strongest economy on the planet and the right hates that.

You know that thanks to Obama, China surpassed the US economy as the world's largest, correct?

they don't care. they are more interested in dumping on people on this board. They are such uppity snobs you know. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back