Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

We have a ugly, hateful, vicious, vengeful, man/boy in as President these last six years. Lines like this is one reason I haven't watched one speech from him since the day he took office. And by the last two elections, I'd say the people have had enough of him and his snide vicious ways. way to go people taking away their Power of Congress. Now tune out the Dnc Lamestream media, and lets put him in his place. In the back of the bus, where he just LOST out to you.

"In the back of the bus".....Your racist streak is showing again Steph....

I'm surprised she didn't use the word "uppity".

10686899_975035949177867_2096798818101858690_n_zpsce6f6da0.jpg

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference..." -- LBJ

After the Bush debacle, the United States is back to being the strongest economy on the planet and the right hates that.

You know that thanks to Obama, China surpassed the US economy as the world's largest, correct?
It has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with China having 5 times as many people as the US.

The economy of India is going to surpass the US economy some day and there is nothing we can do about it.

After the Bush debacle, the United States is back to being the strongest economy on the planet and the right hates that.

You know that thanks to Obama, China surpassed the US economy as the world's largest, correct?
It has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with China having 5 times as many people as the US.

The economy of India is going to surpass the US economy some day and there is nothing we can do about it.

Wrong.

Obama has stifled growth and China has done everything it can not to.

This is what happens when your leaders think of their own country first. They try to improve rather than punish.

Last edited:
I ended up reading the speech as it aired on TV.... I thought that was a good idea.
I made my way through the whole speech...That's a first...
Anyway.I am glad there is only one more of these.

It's all talk..feel good shit.
I'm sure most Americans don't feel as good about their lives as much as the President does.

"...the same as it was when I took office in 2009...

To do what I thinks is best for America! It's all about ME!"​
"A better politics is one where we appeal to each other's basic decency instead of our basest fears."

"A better politics is one where we debate without demonizing each other; where we talk issues, and values, and principles, and facts, rather than "gotcha" moments, or trivial gaffes, or fake controversies that have nothing to do with people's daily lives."​

The same Obama who called Republicans "the enemy"

hmmmmkay

Wrong.

This is what happens when you leaders think of their own country first. They try to improve rather than punish.
It was predicted for decades that the Chinese economy would surpass the US economy. That it is now a shock to right-wingers says a lot about you.

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches
He hasn't stopped campaigning.
Taking your policies directly to the American people is a strategy when you get a highly partisan congress that refuses to work with you and even is against you on most issues.

He's smart and his speeches are effective. He did a great job last night.

Taking your policies directly to the American people is a strategy when you get a highly partisan congress that refuses to work with you and even is against you on most issues.

The problem is Obama defines working with him as doing what he demands. He's already said bills coming to him related to Obamacare and his amnesty EO will be vetoed. He wants no such thing as working with him. He wants obedience and he's got yours.

The only effect his speeches have is getting morons like you to bend over grab your ankles, and take one in the ass for him.

Wrong.

This is what happens when you leaders think of their own country first. They try to improve rather than punish.
It was predicted for decades that the Chinese economy would surpass the US economy. That it is now a shock to right-wingers says a lot about you.

It's not a shock. It's something WE predicted. We knew putting a community agitator in charge would assure it. Obama is punishing America for past success. It's why George Soros supported his campaign and still is today. He's trying to bring us down at the same time he's telling everyone the economy is doing great.

We should export our Progressives to China and get them to adopt the 30 hour ObamaCare work week, food stamps and monitor their carbon footprint.

Wrong.

It's not a shock. It's something WE predicted. We knew putting a community agitator in charge would assure it. Obama is punishing America for past success. It's why George Soros supported his campaign and still is today. He's trying to bring us down at the same time he's telling everyone the economy is doing great.
You aren't even trying to hide the stupidity anymore. It was predicted when Obama was in law school.

We should export our Progressives to China and get them to adopt the 30 hour ObamaCare work week, food stamps and monitor their carbon footprint.

America would be awesome if progressive liberals left the country and never returned. Here's a good rule of thumb, liberals ruin everything.

Last edited:

The problem is Obama defines working with him as doing what he demands. He's already said bills coming to him related to Obamacare and his amnesty EO will be vetoed. He wants no such thing as working with him. He wants obedience and he's got yours.

The only effect his speeches have is getting morons like you to bend over grab your ankles, and take one in the ass for him.
We've known that Rs/TPers will not cooperate AT ALL when it comes to Healthcare and Immigration. They've proven that in their attempts to overturn Healthcare like 50 times. Grow up, he is simply outsmarting your guys in a tough situation. You'll live. Cooperate and your guys might get something they want out of this.

Funny how Republicans sat on their hands all night and managed to clap when Obama said he had no more campaigns to run

Obama put them in their place. Obama neve lost an election
When one candidate has others removed from the ballot, it's really hard to lose the election. Obama won his first in this manner. Without sleaze, Obama is nothing.

We've known that Rs/TPers will not cooperate AT ALL when it comes to Healthcare and Immigration. They've proven that in their attempts to overturn Healthcare like 50 times. Grow up, he is simply outsmarting your guys in a tough situation. You'll live. Cooperate and your guys might get something they want out of this.

You don't want cooperation, you demand obedience to the demands of Obama.

You confuse smarts with sneaky. He's the latter because he knows the rest of us are smarter than he is.

What makes you think I want the government to provide me with anything related to healthcare?

"If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period"

Funny how Republicans sat on their hands all night and managed to clap when Obama said he had no more campaigns to run

Obama put them in their place. Obama neve lost an election
When one candidate has others removed from the ballot, it's really hard to lose the election. Obama won his first in this manner. Without sleaze, Obama is nothing.
Yeah, that didn't happen.

Outsmarting us by signing into law a healthcare bill that 70 percent of Americans did not want?

Forum List

Back