Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

You know that thanks to Obama, China surpassed the US economy as the world's largest, correct?
It has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with China having 5 times as many people as the US.

The economy of India is going to surpass the US economy some day and there is nothing we can do about it.

Wrong.

Obama has stifled growth and China has done everything it can not to.

This is what happens when you leaders think of their own country first. They try to improve rather than punish.
It was predicted for decades that the Chinese economy would surpass the US economy. That it is now a shock to right-wingers says a lot about you.

It's not a shock. It's something WE predicted. We knew putting a community agitator in charge would assure it. Obama is punishing America for past success. It's why George Soros supported his campaign and still is today. He's trying to bring us down at the same time he's telling everyone the economy is doing great.
You aren't even trying to hide the stupidity anymore. It was predicted when Obama was in law school.

Fuck You.

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches
He hasn't stopped campaigning.
Taking your policies directly to the American people is a strategy when you get a highly partisan congress that refuses to work with you and even is against you on most issues.

He's smart and his speeches are effective. He did a great job last night.

The problem is Obama defines working with him as doing what he demands. He's already said bills coming to him related to Obamacare and his amnesty EO will be vetoed. He wants no such thing as working with him. He wants obedience and he's got yours.

The only effect his speeches have is getting morons like you to bend over grab your ankles, and take one in the ass for him.
We've known that Rs/TPers will not cooperate AT ALL when it comes to Healthcare and Immigration. They've proven that in their attempts to overturn Healthcare like 50 times. Grow up, he is simply outsmarting your guys in a tough situation. You'll live. Cooperate and your guys might get something they want out of this.

Outsmarting us by signing into law a healthcare bill that 70 percent of Americans did not want?

People like SarahG confuse intelligence with sneaky.

Taking your policies directly to the American people is a strategy when you get a highly partisan congress that refuses to work with you and even is against you on most issues.

The problem is Obama defines working with him as doing what he demands. He's already said bills coming to him related to Obamacare and his amnesty EO will be vetoed. He wants no such thing as working with him. He wants obedience and he's got yours.

The only effect his speeches have is getting morons like you to bend over grab your ankles, and take one in the ass for him.
We've known that Rs/TPers will not cooperate AT ALL when it comes to Healthcare and Immigration. They've proven that in their attempts to overturn Healthcare like 50 times. Grow up, he is simply outsmarting your guys in a tough situation. You'll live. Cooperate and your guys might get something they want out of this.

You don't want cooperation, you demand obedience to the demands of Obama.

You confuse smarts with sneaky. He's the latter because he knows the rest of us are smarter than he is.

What makes you think I want the government to provide me with anything related to healthcare?
Your friends and family have it then Future generations will have it. You all are not taking it down and Immigration will begin. Accept it, it goes down easier that way.

You confuse smarts with sneaky. He's the latter because he knows the rest of us are smarter than he is.

What makes you think I want the government to provide me with anything related to healthcare?
Your friends and family have it then Future generations will have it. You all are not taking it down and Immigration will begin. Accept it, it goes down easier that way.

So without Obamacare my family wouldn't have coverage? Damn, I guess the insurance coverage I had before it was passed really didn't exist.

Is that what you did, accept getting fucked in the ass by Obama? I suspect you're used to it in more ways than one. You sound like the type.

It's going to be a very sad day when President Obama presidency is over , the butthurt in this thread is Awesome !! I will truly miss all the fake ass outrage.... lmao!! Obama Obama Obama !!!

After the Bush debacle, the United States is back to being the strongest economy on the planet and the right hates that.

You know that thanks to Obama, China surpassed the US economy as the world's largest, correct?
It has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with China having 5 times as many people as the US.

The economy of India is going to surpass the US economy some day and there is nothing we can do about it.

Wrong.

This is what happens when you leaders think of their own country first. They try to improve rather than punish.
It was predicted for decades that the Chinese economy would surpass the US economy. That it is now a shock to right-wingers says a lot about you.

It's not a shock. It's something WE predicted. We knew putting a community agitator in charge would assure it. Obama is punishing America for past success. It's why George Soros supported his campaign and still is today. He's trying to bring us down at the same time he's telling everyone the economy is doing great.

And the near depression that W left us swinging in sure helped the Chinese...

Wrong.

You aren't even trying to hide the stupidity anymore. It was predicted when Obama was in law school.

Fuck You.
I must have hit a nerve there. Sorry, your stupidity was on display right there for everyone to see.

Oh and don't

So without Obamacare my family wouldn't have coverage? Damn, I guess the insurance coverage I had before it was passed really didn't exist.

Is that what you did, accept getting fucked in the ass by Obama? I suspect you're used to it in more ways than one. You sound like the type.
The way the insurance companies were taking it, no your family probably wouldn't have it.

Oh and don't

The way the insurance companies were taking it, no your family probably wouldn't have it.

So you base your support for Obamacare on speculating what MIGHT happen? That's weak at best.

When someone like you goes personal attack, it's just like waving the white flag of surrender.

Stop attacking me personally. You are a moron and nothing you can say will change that.

I'm not the one using speculation and what I think might happen to support Obamacare. Your entire support for it is baed on what you think could happen. That makes you the moron.

When someone like you goes personal attack, it's just like waving the white flag of surrender.

When someone bases support for something becasue they speculate what MIGHT happen to someone they don't know, I've already won.

It sounds like you may have beent he one to have done it to her and fucked her brains out.

When someone bases support for something becasue they speculate what MIGHT happen to someone they don't know, I've already won.

It sounds like you may have beent he one to have done it to her and fucked her brains out.
You haven't won anything sitting here in front of your computer being abusive to women, keyboard commando. :lmao:

You haven't won anything sitting here in front of your computer being abusive to women, keyboard commando. :lmao:

If you support Obamacare because you ASSUME it will provide something to me becasue my insurance will go away, you've lost.

Interesting you consider why I said what I did because you're female. Same thing applies to males that bend over and take one for Obama.

Funny how Republicans sat on their hands all night and managed to clap when Obama said he had no more campaigns to run

Obama put them in their place. Obama neve lost an election
When one candidate has others removed from the ballot, it's really hard to lose the election. Obama won his first in this manner. Without sleaze, Obama is nothing.
Yeah, that didn't happen.
Check history, dufus! Obama's first election was unopposed...he had his opponent removed from the ballot.

Obama played hardball in first Chicago campaign - CNN.com

Last edited:

Outsmarting us by signing into law a healthcare bill that 70 percent of Americans did not want?

What do your gay fantasies have to do with healthcare? Isn`t there another place you can post this stuff?

HaHa. That was funny.
Yea, right...and you'd think the arrogant bastard would realize that his side lost BIG TIME in the last general election. America is tired of his shit..yet he promises to carry on with his leftist agenda...(which BTW, he says was on the ballot last November)

Newsflash, Obutthead! Your agenda LOST THE ELECTION!

Makes you wonder how stupid and incompetent Republican law makers would have to be. They won the mid terms, yet they have no strategy going forward, no idea what to do about this president. Why aren't they smarter?
They will go with overturning healthcare so you are right, nothing will be accomplished.

Congress isn't so popular, mandate or not they'll make a deal because they don't have much choice.
We'll see. They have been focused on overturning healthcare. 60 votes or something.

Polls show that Congress is slightly less popular than dog shit, they will make a deal.

What do your gay fantasies have to do with healthcare? Isn`t there another place you can post this stuff?

I'm not the one taking it for Obama. Also, seems you don't know the difference between figurative and literal. You must be one of the figurative ones for Obama.

Forum List

Back