Funniest Moment During State of the Union Speech 2015

You know that thanks to Obama, China surpassed the US economy as the world's largest, correct?
It has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with China having 5 times as many people as the US.

The economy of India is going to surpass the US economy some day and there is nothing we can do about it.

Wrong.

Obama has stifled growth and China has done everything it can not to.

This is what happens when you leaders think of their own country first. They try to improve rather than punish.
It was predicted for decades that the Chinese economy would surpass the US economy. That it is now a shock to right-wingers says a lot about you.

It's not a shock. It's something WE predicted. We knew putting a community agitator in charge would assure it. Obama is punishing America for past success. It's why George Soros supported his campaign and still is today. He's trying to bring us down at the same time he's telling everyone the economy is doing great.

And the near depression that W left us swinging in sure helped the Chinese...

What depression???? Bear Stearns, Lehman and Merrill were instantly vaporized, and F/F were showing record profits a few short years later. If there was a depression, it was much like FDRs where the government was the main cause

Funny how Republicans sat on their hands all night and managed to clap when Obama said he had no more campaigns to run

Obama put them in their place. Obama neve lost an election
When one candidate has others removed from the ballot, it's really hard to lose the election. Obama won his first in this manner. Without sleaze, Obama is nothing.
Yeah, that didn't happen.
Check history, dufus! Obama's first election was unopposed...he had his opponent removed from the ballot.
I know the history full well.

He didn't have his opponent removed.

It has nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with China having 5 times as many people as the US.

The economy of India is going to surpass the US economy some day and there is nothing we can do about it.

Wrong.

This is what happens when you leaders think of their own country first. They try to improve rather than punish.
It was predicted for decades that the Chinese economy would surpass the US economy. That it is now a shock to right-wingers says a lot about you.

It's not a shock. It's something WE predicted. We knew putting a community agitator in charge would assure it. Obama is punishing America for past success. It's why George Soros supported his campaign and still is today. He's trying to bring us down at the same time he's telling everyone the economy is doing great.

What depression???? Bear Stearns, Lehman and Merrill were instantly vaporized, and F/F were showing record profits a few short years later. If there was a depression, it was much like FDRs where the government was the main cause

You must be from Texas where they rewrite history books. Everyone knows W left office with a smile and after bailing out his buddies on Wall Street, while the rest of American lost their shirts. Good Heavens, you are delusional!

5 Reasons Americans Are Right To Blame Bush For The Economy ThinkProgress

Taking your policies directly to the American people is a strategy when you get a highly partisan congress that refuses to work with you and even is against you on most issues.

He's smart and his speeches are effective. He did a great job last night.

The problem is Obama defines working with him as doing what he demands. He's already said bills coming to him related to Obamacare and his amnesty EO will be vetoed. He wants no such thing as working with him. He wants obedience and he's got yours.

The only effect his speeches have is getting morons like you to bend over grab your ankles, and take one in the ass for him.
We've known that Rs/TPers will not cooperate AT ALL when it comes to Healthcare and Immigration. They've proven that in their attempts to overturn Healthcare like 50 times. Grow up, he is simply outsmarting your guys in a tough situation. You'll live. Cooperate and your guys might get something they want out of this.

Outsmarting us by signing into law a healthcare bill that 70 percent of Americans did not want?
We've known that Rs/TPers will not cooperate AT ALL when it comes to Healthcare and Immigration. They've proven that in their attempts to overturn Healthcare like 50 times. Grow up, he is simply outsmarting your guys in a tough situation. You'll live. Cooperate and your guys might get something they want out of this.

You don't want cooperation, you demand obedience to the demands of Obama.

You confuse smarts with sneaky. He's the latter because he knows the rest of us are smarter than he is.

What makes you think I want the government to provide me with anything related to healthcare?
Your friends and family have it then Future generations will have it. You all are not taking it down and Immigration will begin. Accept it, it goes down easier that way.

So without Obamacare my family wouldn't have coverage? Damn, I guess the insurance coverage I had before it was passed really didn't exist.

Is that what you did, accept getting fucked in the ass by Obama? I suspect you're used to it in more ways than one. You sound like the type.
What do your gay fantasies have to do with healthcare? Isn`t there another place you can post this stuff?

I'm not the one taking it for Obama. Also, seems you don't know the difference between figurative and literal. You must be one of the figurative ones for Obama.
Only one of us is talking about anal sex with the president and it sure isn`t me mr.conservative. I`m not anti-gay I just don`t need to hear about your fantasies.

The problem is Obama defines working with him as doing what he demands. He's already said bills coming to him related to Obamacare and his amnesty EO will be vetoed. He wants no such thing as working with him. He wants obedience and he's got yours.

The only effect his speeches have is getting morons like you to bend over grab your ankles, and take one in the ass for him.

Outsmarting us by signing into law a healthcare bill that 70 percent of Americans did not want?

You confuse smarts with sneaky. He's the latter because he knows the rest of us are smarter than he is.

What makes you think I want the government to provide me with anything related to healthcare?
Your friends and family have it then Future generations will have it. You all are not taking it down and Immigration will begin. Accept it, it goes down easier that way.

So without Obamacare my family wouldn't have coverage? Damn, I guess the insurance coverage I had before it was passed really didn't exist.

Is that what you did, accept getting fucked in the ass by Obama? I suspect you're used to it in more ways than one. You sound like the type.
What do your gay fantasies have to do with healthcare? Isn`t there another place you can post this stuff?

I'm not the one taking it for Obama. Also, seems you don't know the difference between figurative and literal. You must be one of the figurative ones for Obama.
Only one of us is talking about anal sex with the president and it sure isn`t me mr.conservative. I`m not anti-gay I just don`t need to hear about your fantasies.

Since no such fantasy exist, you continuing to bring it up is telling.

Repubs are just so creepy in their attempts to make Obama look bad. They usually always have it backfire on them.

Repubs are just so creepy in their attempts to make Obama look bad. They usually always have it backfire on them.

It doesn't take much to make that piece of shit look bad.

Wrong.

You must be from Texas where they rewrite history books. Everyone knows W left office with a smile and after bailing out his buddies on Wall Street, while the rest of American lost their shirts. Good Heavens, you are delusional!

Bear Stearns was bailed out?

Lehmann Brothers?

Merrill Lynch?

The recession should have been over in 18 months. All the government had to do was sit aside and let assets and liabilities reprice

That's the thing, you're only making yourself look bad. If you can look any worse, that is.

Funny how Republicans sat on their hands all night and managed to clap when Obama said he had no more campaigns to run

Obama put them in their place. Obama neve lost an election
When one candidate has others removed from the ballot, it's really hard to lose the election. Obama won his first in this manner. Without sleaze, Obama is nothing.
Yeah, that didn't happen.
Check history, dufus! Obama's first election was unopposed...he had his opponent removed from the ballot.
I know the history full well.

He didn't have his opponent removed.
You don't read well, I see! Thanks!

That's the thing, you're only making yourself look bad. If you can look any worse, that is.

I'm not the one defending a piece of shit. Since you do, that puts you in the same category.

I'm not the one defending a piece of shit. Since you do, that puts you in the same category.
So your side won the election, why are you still so angry? None of you extremists ever answer that one. I have my own theory, you know they will never work to improve our lives at all. All they care about is lining their own pockets.

So your side won the election, why are you still so angry? None of you extremists ever answer that one. I have my own theory, you know they will never work to improve our lives at all. All they care about is lining their own pockets.

It's not my job to work to improve your life. If your theory invovles that concept, it's already a failed theory.

You complain about those of us that actually do the work to get what we have wanting to keep it yet have no problem with someone not doing the work thinking the one that did owes them something. It's YOUR job to improve YOUR life.

Lehmann Brothers?

Merrill Lynch?

The recession should have been over in 18 months. All the government had to do was sit aside and let assets and liabilities reprice

You repubs and your revisionist history. The worst economic downturn since the Great Depression and you deny it happened....FRIGIN AMAZING!

Bush signs Wall Street bailout - Washington Times

3506-1421814663-a2c541aeeed1ae52015b2d18550d0b6f.gif

pretty darn funny. hilarious. had me in stitches

It wasn't funny, it was pathetic and negated the entire speech proving that he's still the cocky, divisive, radical asshole, in denial that thanks to his policies, the greatest republican majority since World War II was looking at him from below. :cuckoo:

Lehmann Brothers?

Merrill Lynch?

You repubs and your revisionist history. The worst economic downturn since the Great Depression and you deny it happened....FRIGIN AMAZING!

Bush signs Wall Street bailout - Washington Times

According to Democrats every downturn is the worst since the Great Depression

It's fucking boring

Forum List

Back