Funny FAST Food evaluator deciding which $5 Meal Deal was the best Deal...

Entertaining, but I disagree with his evaluation of the quality. Meh. The lack of ability to come up with a consistent sales tax (if he was in the same taxing authority) would have made my decision.

Wendy's. Easy.

I have a lot of experience here. LOL

Since retiring I drive for a local car dealer. Pick up auction cars, do dealer trades etc, etc, etc. Some days can be long days so I generally want to eat (cheap) and go. We get an extra $5 every 4 hours for meals. LOL.

Like today was around a 550 mile round trip. In my experience Wendy's has the best meal.

McD's burger sits like a greasy rock in your gut. Back when they first came out their chicken nuggets were the best but not any longer. I'll give them props for their fries though.

Burger King generally gives you a "value" cup as opposed to a small so I knock them down over this because I will refill before I leave and you get so little in the "value" cup.

I almost always get the bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's. IMO it's the best burger of the three. Bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomato.

You can't really judge service as it varies so much. I will note, I was bummed today as the JBC at Wendy's in Toledo Ohio was $6. The only place I've gone where it was higher.

To note, in Ohio with take out only the Coke is taxed.

Forum List

Back