Funny there no justice or law thread here

• Banned
I would like to sue the mass media for inciting riots, Facebook and twitter banned Trump for mere allegations when democrats like Maxine Waters actually DID it!. Funny the algorithms make her insane rants disappear or hard to find...But negative Trump videos are everywhere. Jesus Christ!

I would like to sue the mass media for inciting riots, Facebook and twitter banned Trump for mere allegations when democrats like Maxine Waters actually DID. Funny the algorithms make her insane rants disappear or hard to find...But negative Trump videos are everywhere. Jesus Christ!
And this relates to Wikileaks, how, again?

I would like to sue the mass media for inciting riots, Facebook and twitter banned Trump for mere allegations when democrats like Maxine Waters actually DID it!. Funny the algorithms make her insane rants disappear or hard to find...But negative Trump videos are everywhere. Jesus Christ!
Class action lawsuit starting with CNN, MSNBC on down the line. Excellent idea. After them we're onto New York Times and Washington Post, Twitter, Facebook and Google. Then the DNC and FBI.

Class action lawsuit starting with CNN, MSNBC on down the line. Excellent idea. After them we're onto New York Times and Washington Post, Twitter, Facebook and Google. Then the DNC and FBI.
Good luck. Makes me feel almost left out. I have never sued, been sued or been part of a class action lawsuit to get my way, in my whole life and not planning to if I can possibly avoid it. I hear there is big money in suing people if you have the right angle and lawyers, but just hasn't been how I roll.

Good luck. Makes me feel almost left out. I have never sued, been sued or been part of a class action lawsuit to get my way, in my whole life and not planning to if I can possibly avoid it. I hear there is big money in suing people if you have the right angle and lawyers, but just hasn't been how I roll.
When my son was 17 ...my oldest son, he had cancer- Hodgkin's lymphoma and we almost joined a class action lawsuit against one of the pharmaceutical companies .....whichever one makes Accutane because we think that was the primary cause....anyway, we declined.

Fortunately I had Blue Cross and Blue Shield at this time, but I wish we had tried other Alternatives besides chemotherapy and radiation but he's doing okay at 32 now.

When my son was 17 ...my oldest son, he had cancer- Hodgkin's lymphoma and we almost joined a class action lawsuit against one of the pharmaceutical companies .....whichever one makes Accutane because we think that was the primary cause....anyway, we declined.

Fortunately I had Blue Cross and Blue Shield at this time, but I wish we had tried other Alternatives besides chemotherapy and radiation but he's doing okay at 32 now.
I remember something about a class action thing on Accutane, but not much. Buying good insurance is always a good thing. I am glad your son beat it. PJ is a 14-year breast cancer survivor. We had two family plans (one of them Blue Cross) through the companies we worked for and a heck of a stand-alone cancer policy at the time. Still carrying the cancer policy now.

Forum List

Back