Gallup: Almost Every Indicator Favors GOP, Making Election Trump's to Lose

Nope. 75% of the support in the Dem party for Harris is "Thank God it's not Biden." THey don't give a rat's ass that she's an incompetent airhead. The rest of their cult are "she's not Donald Trump" voter.

No one supports her for her policies or her capabilities.
Then you have the Harpy Eagle types….”She’s our dream POTUS, she’s black and has a vagina.”

It should not, for instance, cost untold billions of dollars and take decades to build a gasoline refinery or a modern nuclear reactor.
Yes it should.

See how easily refuted?

You aren't proposing any serious solutions to inflation. The causes of inflation were global.

The fact is, presidents can't do much about inflation. Except make it a bit worse, as every one of Trump's economic proposals would immediately do.

Of course you are. Which is why Republicans always have to get an overwhelming number of votes.
Give me a break Rawley. You saw what we did. If that many Republicans vote, we will just "find" 1 more vote than we need to beat him.

"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won this state, and flipping the state is a great testament to the country," Trump said. "I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break." "It's just not possible to have lost Georgia. It's not possible," Trump said.

Forum List

Back