Game of Thrones

ac798bcbc0a44bd4626056b72d3223877fc36a65.jpg

Next week, instead of the North going South, I think Cercei will charge and try to take advantage of their weak position.

But it will fail, ending up in the ultimate showdown, with Clegane-bowl! I think Tyrion eventually wins the game of thrones.
Cersei’s strategy was always ....let them fight, if they die, they die
If they win, I will fight their weakened Army

But she still doesn’t have a dragon
True, but Jon's dragon may be down, and Dany's dragon is definitely injured. Cersei's armies definitely cannot fight against dragons, except at home where they have that arrow equipped as shown in the opening sequence. So you're probably right, they have to go south to meet Cercei. And that arrow is waiting for a dragon.

Next ep should be slow paced, and mostly about recuperating and amassing forces for the raid down south. And finding people they thought they lost. And giving tribute to those that died. So I think it will be a slow-paced episode, with the march and final battle starting on episode 5.

Next week, instead of the North going South, I think Cercei will charge and try to take advantage of their weak position.

But it will fail, ending up in the ultimate showdown, with Clegane-bowl! I think Tyrion eventually wins the game of thrones.
Cersei’s strategy was always ....let them fight, if they die, they die
If they win, I will fight their weakened Army

But she still doesn’t have a dragon
True, but Jon's dragon may be down, and Dany's dragon is definitely injured. Cersei's armies definitely cannot fight against dragons, except at home where they have that arrow equipped as shown in the opening sequence. So you're probably right, they have to go south to meet Cercei. And that arrow is waiting for a dragon.
If only she had an elephant

Next ep should be slow paced, and mostly about recuperating and amassing forces for the raid down south. And finding people they thought they lost. And giving tribute to those that died. So I think it will be a slow-paced episode, with the march and final battle starting on episode 5.
Usually, the next to last episode has the most action

As I said, preposterous
Little assassin kills the night king = preposterous

Zombie dragons, eunuch armies, little boys possessing the minds of birds, magical fire spells = normal

Technically the Game of Thrones universe would be considered "low magic", as it is around, but not very prevalent, and very few have access to it.

And those that do have access to it often have only a single trick or two. Dany being immune to fire and able to tame dragons, Arya being able to take faces, etc.

only the Red Priestesses seem to have a bag of tricks, and even those are limited compared to say the Harry Potter Universe (the best example of High Magic)

That's what I loved about it. The greatest army ever assembled could not beat him. Dragons could not beat him. Just one little girl with a dagger, willing to risk it all.
This just in: It's not real.
Keep in mind....someone ranted all last week about that "little girl" having her first sexual encounter.
Furthermore, this "little girl" wiped out an entire corridor of un-dead in front of Ser Davos.
I liked the little girl who killed the giant
Lady Mormont....an awesome death.

They didn't give her a clean one either, I actually cringed a bit when you heard the giant wight crush her bones.

Hadrian's wall is the ONLY historical value I ever saw in the Series. Where was Britain a Game of Thrones? Where does any of this make slight sense, or entertainment and historical value? Where in the Celtic Period, the Roman Period, The Anglo-Saxon Migration, the Viking raids, the Norman conquest, the crusades, the hundred years war, the War of the Roses, the Elizabethan, the Empire period, does Any of this show about gory nudity make Any intellectual entertainment? muggles

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-30_8-40-12.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-30_8-40-12.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

I see you once again posting about GoT just to whine about it....why do you even watch it if you dislike everything about it?

Fuck off dyke.

The writers are fucking up Martin's perfect story. If you don't like my opinion put me on ignore...bitch

You've invested a lot in your hate, old man.

It is amusing to me that some of you are so delicate that an opinion different than your own sends you into fits and a defensive posture over a fictional television show.

Forum List

Back