Game of Thrones

Hadrian's wall is the ONLY historical value I ever saw in the Series. Where was Britain a Game of Thrones? Where does any of this make slight sense, or entertainment and historical value? Where in the Celtic Period, the Roman Period, The Anglo-Saxon Migration, the Viking raids, the Norman conquest, the crusades, the hundred years war, the War of the Roses, the Elizabethan, the Empire period, does Any of this show about gory nudity make Any intellectual entertainment?
Youre a bit "touched in the head", aren't ya?

you sir are a muggle, your blood is not even half-breed with muggle such as Mr. Potter you are total muggle.

I see you once again posting about GoT just to whine about it....why do you even watch it if you dislike everything about it?

Fuck off dyke.

The writers are fucking up Martin's perfect story. If you don't like my opinion put me on ignore...bitch

You've invested a lot in your hate, old man.

It is amusing to me that some of you are so delicate that an opinion different than your own sends you into fits and a defensive posture over a fictional television show.

Yet here you are, throwing a fit over that same show. It's a good show that gets people invested. So when you're done being amused, pause to consider that it appears to be having a similar effect on you.

Martin hasn't been involved with the show this entire season.
From what I have heard, they consulted him about the plot for the final season. And the death of the night king at arya's hand was foreshadowed a few times in past seasons. So I have to believe he knew this was coming and,in fact, it was his idea.

Last edited:
Hadrian's wall is the ONLY historical value I ever saw in the Series. Where was Britain a Game of Thrones? Where does any of this make slight sense, or entertainment and historical value? Where in the Celtic Period, the Roman Period, The Anglo-Saxon Migration, the Viking raids, the Norman conquest, the crusades, the hundred years war, the War of the Roses, the Elizabethan, the Empire period, does Any of this show about gory nudity make Any intellectual entertainment? muggles
You think GOT takes place on Earth? :laugh:

I am a little disappointed in the last episode.

From the beginning scene in Season 1 we were told that the White Walkers were the real enemy. We were told that the power bickering between the wannabes for king was not important. "Winter was coming".

They essentially put an end to the WW story on Sunday with three episodes left to resolve the Game of Thrones plot.

That is cheating the audience.

Well they Sold it to me. I was made aware of Song of Ice and Fire, and it seemed Tolkein-esc, the guy sold you historical, and they sold it to us.

I am a little disappointed in the last episode.

From the beginning scene in Season 1 we were told that the White Walkers were the real enemy. We were told that the power bickering between the wannabes for king was not important. "Winter was coming".

They essentially put an end to the WW story on Sunday with three episodes left to resolve the Game of Thrones plot.

That is cheating the audience.

I agree

Taking care of Cersei should have come first with the defeat of WW held for the finale. The method of killing the Night King was uninspiring

What happens from here on is anticlimactic

I see you once again posting about GoT just to whine about it....why do you even watch it if you dislike everything about it?

Fuck off dyke.

The writers are fucking up Martin's perfect story. If you don't like my opinion put me on ignore...bitch

You've invested a lot in your hate, old man.

It is amusing to me that some of you are so delicate that an opinion different than your own sends you into fits and a defensive posture over a fictional television show.

Now there's some seriously delicious Irony right there....:71:

odvhyl0co7v21.jpg

You know, I was wondering that since the Night King is dead, does this mean that winter is over?
I would say, no. Many winters have come and gone since the night king was last seen.

Think about it.................while yes, many winters have come and gone, many of the winters lasted several years. Matter of fact, in the planning stages when they brought people to Winterfell, they were talking about how much food they were going to need.

I'm guessing that winter was caused every time the Night King attacked the wall, and the reason that some winters were longer than others was because of the length of the various campaigns waged by the Night King.

Forum List

Back