Game of Thrones

You know, I was wondering that since the Night King is dead, does this mean that winter is over?
I would say, no. Many winters have come and gone since the night king was last seen.

Think about it.................while yes, many winters have come and gone, many of the winters lasted several years. Matter of fact, in the planning stages when they brought people to Winterfell, they were talking about how much food they were going to need.

I'm guessing that winter was caused every time the Night King attacked the wall, and the reason that some winters were longer than others was because of the length of the various campaigns waged by the Night King.
Hmm,maybe. I always thought the winters just occured.

And the show still has to account for Daenerys's vision of walking into the throne room as snow falls through the destroyed roof.

Thé battle against the dead lasted one freakin episode after teasing it for eight years
Yes, the longest battle scene in the history of cinema or television. You should demand a refund. ;)

The fact that you are even disappointed shows how much this show has spoiled you rotten, haha

Thé battle against the dead lasted one freakin episode after teasing it for eight years
Yes, the longest battle scene in the history of cinema or television. You should demand a refund. ;)

The fact that you are even disappointed shows how much this show has spoiled you rotten, haha

One freakin episode...84 minutes

After teasing it for eight years

Longest battle scene in the history of television or cinema...with those others getting teased for 30 minutes... You're spoiled rotten...

How long, in your estimation,should it take 200,000 zombies to decimate a castle?

You know, I was wondering that since the Night King is dead, does this mean that winter is over?
I would say, no. Many winters have come and gone since the night king was last seen.

Think about it.................while yes, many winters have come and gone, many of the winters lasted several years. Matter of fact, in the planning stages when they brought people to Winterfell, they were talking about how much food they were going to need.

I'm guessing that winter was caused every time the Night King attacked the wall, and the reason that some winters were longer than others was because of the length of the various campaigns waged by the Night King.

And the show still has to account for Daenerys's vision of walking into the throne room as snow falls through the destroyed roof.

Daenerys' vision may have just been that, a possible warning of what would happen if the Night King won.

As far as winter following the Night King? Did you notice that everytime he was shown, it was usually in the middle of a blizzard? I think the Night King is what brought the long winters.

Daenerys' vision may have just been that, a possible warning of what would happen if the Night King won.

As far as winter following the Night King? Did you notice that everytime he was shown, it was usually in the middle of a blizzard? I think the Night King is what brought the long winters.
All the other visions came to pass...

They said the night king "brings the storm". They didn't say he brings the winter, for what it's worth. But you might be right.

Longest battle scene in the history of television or cinema...with those others getting teased for 30 minutes... You're spoiled rotten...

How long, in your estimation,should it take 200,000 zombies to decimate a castle?
Twenty minutes, tops. I was bored out of my mind. Had to resist the urge to fast forward. And Jon Snow is a fucking idiot. The entire battle should have been air strikes from the dragons.

Shit yea

White Walkers were the opening scene
We went through eight years of soap opera to finally get 84 minutes of battling the undead

Twenty minutes, tops. I was bored out of my mind. Had to resist the urge to fast forward. And Jon Snow is a fucking idiot. The entire battle should have been air strikes from the dragons.
Jon Snow never could fight
He is a horrible leader...Tyrion is better

Mainly air strikes from the dragons would have made sense, but the only problem is, the Night King had a blizzard traveling with him. Remember when they said to light the trenches, and the signal was given, but nothing happened until the Red Witch set them on fire? The dragons were supposed to, but because the visibility was so poor, Danerys and Jon never saw the signal.

In order to do successful air strikes, you have to have decent visibility. If they had simply just went back and forth blindly burning the ground, they would kill some of their own troops.

they are going to spend the next three episodes battling cersei .....

The secret of killing the Night King was really ingenious

Stick him with the pointy end

ZZZZZZzzzzzz

[

Three things.

1. The Night King brought on a blizzard making the dragons less effective. They never anticipated that.

2. The Night King was immune to fire.

3. The defenders knew that they could never defeat the massive army of the dead. Their strategy was to lure the NK into getting Bran and then use the two dragons to one to defeat him. They knew their only hope was to kill him. However, that strategy went to hell when Dany saw her troops being slaughtered. She prematurely used the dragons. That error came close to costing them the victory over the NK.

You know, I'm wondering who is gonna get to Cerci first, Danerys, Tyrion, Jamie, or Aria. All of them have a very good reason to want to put the knife in her themselves.

ZZZZZZzzzzzz
so your dropping out?...

Forum List

Back