Game of Thrones

IMG_6347_JPG-936524.JPG

As was discussed earlier, Dany's overall weakness is exposed. Tyrion, at this point, is an abject failure. He provides no good strategy or information (The Hand did not consider scorpions, the one effective, nonmagical weapon they have ever faced...? How many siege weapons has he brought? His only strategy is to save the people of King's Landing by starving them to death....wtf. Lost Jaime back to the dark side... Has fewer allies than she does... ).

Varys is equally useless. Jon is a liability to her, no matter what he desires. The one remaining dragon (unless Qyburn pulls a Luke Skywalker on Rhaegal, who also may have been towed back to King's Landing) can attack only from a 90 degree dive at this point, limiting its effectiveness and coverage. The protection winterfell offered them is doubled by Kings Landing's walls. They seem hopelessly overmatched. That's quite a turnabout from what was, days ago, the second greatest army the world has ever seen, itself about to defeat the greatest army the world had ever seen.

Dorne is a wildcard...as is the Vale....

How would you breach the walls? I wouldn't.... I would have someone open the gates. Jamie Lannister? Will Varys make himself useful, instead of just being a mouth to feed? Tyrion and varys know tye sewers and tunnels as well as anyone. Maybe that's where they will finally add something worthwhile (for the first time in a while).

Or maybe Daenerys's advisers will turn on her. Mayve they will defer to the orders of their "true king" instead of hers. She did, however, threaten his life and those of everyone at winterfell.

Paraphrasing:

J: "I want us all to live together, in peace."

D: "Me too, and I just told you how."

Golly. What a disjointed episode. I still feel the dead winning the whole affair would have been the more compelling ending.

Not sure where they will go with the remaining Dragon, but there is no way that the defenders could repel a night-time stealthy attack by a black Dragon. Remember, one of these lizards destroyed a 700-foot tall ice wall by breathing on it. That's some hellofa lot of BTU's.

Just sayin'.

The White Wankers were a bigger disappointment than Hillary and Stannis combined, that's the last episode for me.

Awful

Just fucking awful
Let's make a bet that you will watch.

If you don't post again about GOT, you didn't watch, and I will give you some sort of compensation.

If you do, you owe me some sort of compensation.

So swear on your life, that you will not watch the final episodes. And will not comment on them.

Because you hate it so much... I'll give you a month. After the month you can say whatever you want.

If so, I have a prize for you.

But... if you watch... then have a prize for me.

Golly. What a disjointed episode. I still feel the dead winning the whole affair would have been the more compelling ending.

As big of a Libtard fat fuck asshole that he is in real life GRRM is the real genus behind the story of Ice and Fire. He created that rich detailed fantasy world. However, when he turned it over to Dumb and Dumber at HBO the world fell into the hands of much less creative people. You can tell very clearly where his story ended and the Hollywood writers took over.

They have screwed up this last season big time. Rushing the story along. Not staying true to the rich detail that was created by Martin. Not staying true to the characters.

I re-watched Episode 4 yesterday. It was almost an embarrassment to see everything done so poorly.

So swear on your life, that you will not watch the final episodes. And will not comment on them.

Because you hate it so much... I'll give you a month. After the month you can say whatever you want.

Stop acting like an ass

After watching for eight years, of course we will watch to see how it ends
We may be dazzled by how they end it, may be disappointed
Either way, we get to comment

I hated the end of The Sopranos

I'm still fuming about Ned Stark. I haven't watched an episode from the Red Wedding until the start of this fucking ridiculous season. I won't miss any of the rest of it.

Here's some possible endings:
  • Bran is actually the Night King and after Cersei completely defeats the entire opposing Army he reanimates them and they eat everyone in Kings Landing
  • Arya suddenly walks up behind Cersei, out of nowhere, and slices her throat. Just because!
  • Asha Greyjoy's fleet takes out Euron's oh, I know! -- and catapults Arya right behind Cersei! Yes! That's it! Has to be!!
  • The Golden Company demands to be paid in Bitcoins
  • The Mountain kills the Hound in 12 seconds like a Mike Tyson boxing match, but then Arya walks up out of nowhere and kills the Mountain!
  • Bran wakes up after the Fall in the first season and sees Ned and Catelyn, Jon, Sansa et. al. and tells them he has the strangest dream and they were all in it!

Stop acting like an ass

After watching for eight years, of course we will watch to see how it ends
We may be dazzled by how they end it, may be disappointed
Either way, we get to comment

I hated the end of The Sopranos
I'm sorry if I'm incorrect. But you said you were done. Apparently not. That's cool! I will enjoy your reviews going forward. :)

Who would satisfy you , to win the game of thrones?

It would satisfy me if someone obvious does not win....Jon or Daerny

And they have a believable plot twist to have someone worthy take the throne

It would satisfy me if someone obvious does not win....Jon or Daerny

And they have a believable plot twist to have someone worthy take the throne

Jon, Dany and Jamie all die in the next episode anyway. Maybe Sansa becomes Queen after marrying her brother Bran after he becomes the Night King again

Forum List

Back