Game of Thrones

The spectacle remains outstanding and among the best ever on the small screen. The problem with the story is that its scope is SO broad that it would take several more TV seasons to sew it up properly, and that is simply not practicable.

Still worth watching.

The spectacle remains outstanding and among the best ever on the small screen. The problem with the story is that its scope is SO broad that it would take several more TV seasons to sew it up properly, and that is simply not practicable.

Still worth watching.

Agreed. I'll prolly keep watching, but I was hoping they would wrap things up like Breaking Bad (in terms of quality) rather than Lost. But it's still fun.

I want some insane plot twist to end it.

Like Tormund sitting on the Iron Throne level of bat-sht crazy.

I'm holding out for Bran flipping out and killing everyone with his mind powers.

Here's how it ends: Cersei decimates the Northern Army. Bran comes back as the Night King and raises them all back. Bran throws Cersei off the parapet as revenge for getting pushed out of the window. Arya walks up behind him and kills him - again. Tyrion sits on the Iron Throne. The Army of the Dead sets up a tent city like Los Angeles. With no one to lead, Tyrion says, "Fuck it" and ends the series in a whore house because Sansa wont marry him because she wants to take a screenwriting class.

The End

That's funny shit! I also don't expect somebody you expect... :) Maybe the Hound?!? :)

I'm holding out for Bran flipping out and killing everyone with his mind powers.

That's a good idea, given his powers and ability to see the past. He has a good chance to be a ruler that has no emotions and can learn from the past. I like it... 25% chance...

More likely he'll be a hand to the king/queen, but it would be fun to see him as the ruler.

But I think Tyrion will win it at fist. He's the only one who deserves it. But since the show goes against the grain, he'll probably die, and provide his virtues to someone else. Maybe Jaime, or Brienne.

Still worth watching.
As good or better than anything that has been on the big screen

Here's how it ends: Cersei decimates the Northern Army. Bran comes back as the Night King and raises them all back. Bran throws Cersei off the parapet as revenge for getting pushed out of the window. Arya walks up behind him and kills him - again. Tyrion sits on the Iron Throne. The Army of the Dead sets up a tent city like Los Angeles. With no one to lead, Tyrion says, "Fuck it" and ends the series in a whore house because Sansa wont marry him because she wants to take a screenwriting class.

The End
Bran wakes up in 2019 with fully functioning legs and realizes it was all a bad dream

when-the-sex-is-so-bad-you-gotta-go-back-55819618.png

The End
Bran wakes up in 2019 with fully functioning legs and realizes it was all a bad dream
And you all were there, Auntie Em!

Jon Snow, The Hound, and Grey Worm sneak into King's Landing dressed up as palace guards, and eventually throw a bucket of water on Cersei, causing her to melt into the floor, saying "What a world, what a world!"

The End
Cersei was the Wicked Witch
Tyrion was a Munchkin

The End
Cersei was the Wicked Witch
Tyrion was a Munchkin
So Arya is a flying monkey, that would explain how she got to the Night King

Still worth watching.

True of course but to be fair HBO had to wrap it up pretty quickly because several of the actors said they wanted out. Still no excuse for the crummy writing in Season 8 but that caused the story to be finished more quickly than it should.

Still worth watching.

True of course but to be fair HBO had to wrap it up pretty quickly because several of the actors said they wanted out. Still no excuse for the crummy writing in Season 8 but that caused the story to be finished more quickly than it should.
They had eight freak’n years
Could have skipped five of them

Think I saw Optimus Prime slouched in the rocks at bottom of Kings landing and we know he his especially solicitous of little blond girls.

Forum List

Back