Game of Thrones

Cersei will slip on a banana peel and fall to her doom. Nobody will see it coming. It will be iconic.

My how the tables have turned.....

And these two idiots (directors) are doing a new Star Wars trilogy? (Rumors are they are doing KTOR)
Star Wars sucks

The writing and acting is nowhere close to the quality of GOT

And these two idiots (directors) are doing a new Star Wars trilogy? (Rumors are they are doing KTOR)
Star Wars sucks

That's hilarious considering how atrocious the writing is in this season since Martin stopped collaborating with the show. This show is crashing and burning in its final season. May be the worst narrative collapse in history. And these two buffoons are set to take the lead on Star Wars...

This season is so bad there are videos online of the main actors mocking it as well as Martin himself disavowing it

Star Wars sucks

That's hilarious considering how atrocious the writing is in this season since Martin stopped collaborating with the show. This show is crashing and burning in its final season. May be the worst narrative collapse in history. And these two buffoons are set to take the lead on Star Wars...

This season is so bad there are videos online of the main actors mocking it as well as Martin himself disavowing it
Star Wars never had good writing or acting
They took some of the finest actors of their time and turned them into bumbling fools

FIu4fDp_jpg-941452.JPG

Are you serious? If not for the fan factor, that's among the worst acted movies of all time. But as a fan, we don't care. It's fuckin awesome!

I meant Star Wars, not Keanu.

Can't wait for John Wick 3!!!

Who would win in a fight, with just swords? John Wick, or Jon Snow?

No guns, no knives. Just swords and physical skills. .

Last edited:
Second worse episode ever, 8.3 still the worst.

There's nothing left but for Arya to leap out of nowhere and kill the dragon while Cersei is on it.

One groaner after another. The writers will admit that when it came time to end Jamie and Cersei, "well, we just ran out of ideas."

I doubt Tyrion lasts either.

Game of Groans

Danny is good as dead next episode.

Was a good episode except for what they did to Danny's character.

Part of me thinks that the spin offs that HBO are working on are post Danny time lines and they pushed the writers to take it here. There is simply no other explanation for where this has gone other than the writers are just void of creativity

Forum List

Back