Game of Thrones

One has to believe the books were headed this way. They hint at her propensity for madness. Jamie/Cersei was handled brilliantly, evoking sympathy for both. Sandor threw himself into the flames to kill his brother. Dany has no allies outside of the foreigners, and the people of King's Landing surely hate her, now. Her dragon is her only power, and we suddenly find ourselves possibly rooting for its death.

First good episode this season.
I just told my cousin that I've spent years berating for not watching this show that he was right not to. This show is garbage. When Jon murders Daenerys next week and takes the black even though the army of the dead is gone, we'll see how you feel about this episode. It was all a tease, and nobody got to finish.

I just told my cousin that I've spent years berating for not watching this show that he was right not to. This show is garbage. When Jon murders Daenerys next week and takes the black even though the army of the dead is gone, we'll see how you feel about this episode. It was all a tease, and nobody got to finish.
Never said it was great. I said it was the first good episode this season. It actually had me invested. That is the first time this year. And as I said, what they did to Danny was bad. It was the easy, lazy way out. Lacked creativity.
While Jamie and Cersi had a somewhat lame ending it was fitting to their character arcs. The story began with them and near ended with them. The Hound fight was great. The need to create more story arc for the little girl is a joke. SHE will likely kill Danny. Too much focus on her trying to undo the image they created of her last week.

All in all it was a very entertaining episode that set the bar for fantasy TV shows/movies as far as spectacle goes

Never said it was great. I said it was the first good episode this season. It actually had me invested. That is the first time this year. And as I said, what they did to Danny was bad. It was the easy, lazy way out. Lacked creativity.
While Jamie and Cersi had a somewhat lame ending it was fitting to their character arcs. The story began with them and near ended with them. The Hound fight was great. The need to create more story arc for the little girl is a joke. SHE will likely kill Danny. Too much focus on her trying to undo the image they created of her last week.

All in all it was a very entertaining episode that set the bar for fantasy TV shows/movies as far as spectacle goes
You're pissed about Arya? That's what you took from this absolute travesty of a piece of shit episode?! Jesus fucking Targaryen, gramps. I choose to ignore that.

Moving on; Cleganebowl... happened, I guess, at least. What they did to Dany is like when the "How I Met your Mother" finale revealed that the "mother" was just a lame footnote in the protagonist's courtship of that dumb ****.

You're pissed about Arya? That's what you took from this absolute travesty of a piece of shit episode?! Jesus fucking Targaryen, gramps. I choose to ignore that.

Moving on; Cleganebowl... happened, I guess, at least. What they did to Dany is like when the "How I Met your Mother" finale revealed that the "mother" was just a lame footnote in the protagonist's courtship of that dumb ****.
How I met your mother? Really? I can't relate. I don't watch trash sitcoms lol

You just did for 9 years

BOOM. THREAD OVER.

You just did for 9 years

BOOM. THREAD OVER.
The tits and ass made it a wash

Nothing like watching posters who have invested so much in complaining about this show they invested so much time in. Have any of you just thought of letting it wash over you? No. I suppose not.

My how the tables have turned.....

And these two idiots (directors) are doing a new Star Wars trilogy? (Rumors are they are doing KTOR)
Star Wars sucks

The writing and acting is nowhere close to the quality of GOT
That's hilarious considering how atrocious the writing is in this season since Martin stopped collaborating with the show. This show is crashing and burning in its final season. May be the worst narrative collapse in history. And these two buffoons are set to take the lead on Star Wars...

This season is so bad there are videos online of the main actors mocking it as well as Martin himself disavowing it
This season was maybe the best season. You have shitty taste in entertainment and writing.

Awesome episode! I never expected her to lose her shit like that. She basically just killed a million people.

How will she go out next episode? How will her dragon die, or will it suddenly be loyal to Jon after she dies? Not likely.

Nothing like watching posters who have invested so much in complaining about this show they invested so much time in. Have any of you just thought of letting it wash over you? No. I suppose not.
From this show, I learned not to give a fuck about things like this. 9 fucking years...

I will always be grateful for that lesson.

tumblr_ovgpfyna9I1spwaaoo2_250.gif

HandySeparateKitten-size_restricted.gif

I wanted Sandor to survive. At the end Arya was a scared little girl. I was really disappointed in the Jamie Cercie end. He should have killed her and gone back to Brienne.

Dany, Dany, Dany.... The Mad Queen. She proved Varys was right. She wanted so much to be a just and kindly ruler. Breaker of Chains. Leveled the city. Where did the wildfire come from?

Game of Groans

8.3 was the worst this was second worst.

In the finale Arya disguises herself as a dragon and eats Dany

Forum List

Back