Game of Thrones

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR killed off Jamie. The only Alpha left is Tyrion who CANNOT survive in the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR world

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR killed off Jamie. The only Alpha left is Tyrion who CANNOT survive in the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR world
Sansa. Last alpha standing. The 1st of her name. Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Sansa. Last alpha standing. The 1st of her name. Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Yes! Sansa on the Iron Throne. Jon heads north and meets up with Ghost. Arya opens up a series of Tiger Schumann Ninja schools

Yes! Sansa on the Iron Throne. Jon heads north and meets up with Ghost. Arya opens up a series of Tiger Schumann Ninja schools
Everyone else is dead. Literally. Has to be Sansa.

Iron Throne is worthless now

Did Drogon melt it? I read that somewhere but I don’t remember it happening

Did Drogon melt it? I read that somewhere but I don’t remember it happening
Dont remember seeing the throne room

Drogon is a damn good dragon child.

"What did you do for your mother of dragons on mother's day, Drogon?"

Drogon: "I murdered all of her enemies and razed their city. And I bought her some flowers. "

Depends on who the writers are in the upcoming sequel/prequel.
That is the only part of this that has gone to shit. The directing is good. The cinematography is good. Usually the lighting is good. The cgi is good.
But all of that can not overcome a TERRIBLE script and story arc that ditches years of lore in favor of fan service.
Fuck their years of lore. If its what the fans want, give it to them. Thats what makes a good show.
Casual. I'm guessing story lines and deep plots are something you just gloss over for whatever reason.

Danny went from being the champion of the downtrodden & oppressed since her inception years ago. Then in one episode she went batshit crazy and became the most evil character in the shows history.

That is as dumb as it gets.
You obviously havent been paying attention to this show if you think Danny changed in 1 episode. Shes talked about burning cities to the ground since day 1, and on a number of occasions she had to be talked out of committing horrific acts of barbarism, and on other occasions she went through with it, like crucifying "the Masters". Madness runs in that family. If you knew the history better, you wouldnt be so confused right now.
Crucifying the masters was not horrific lol.
And I know the history perfectly fine. You are conflating established lore from the source material to the subtle hints in the show post books that hint at her arc going in an alternate direction.
If Danny was going to go berserk it should have been AFTER the conflict for the throne with Jon and who ever else ends up trying to claim it. NOT after her personal hair dresser was beheaded.
The motivation is absurd
Dany went berserk when she realized that no one loved her. Jon was loved by his men, by the wildlings, by his family. Dany who finally exoressed her love for Jon was rebuffed. No one loved her except for the girl that was beheaded. Then she went berserk.
So female emotions?

Again....lofuckingl

Fuck their years of lore. If its what the fans want, give it to them. Thats what makes a good show.
Casual. I'm guessing story lines and deep plots are something you just gloss over for whatever reason.

Danny went from being the champion of the downtrodden & oppressed since her inception years ago. Then in one episode she went batshit crazy and became the most evil character in the shows history.

You obviously havent been paying attention to this show if you think Danny changed in 1 episode. Shes talked about burning cities to the ground since day 1, and on a number of occasions she had to be talked out of committing horrific acts of barbarism, and on other occasions she went through with it, like crucifying "the Masters". Madness runs in that family. If you knew the history better, you wouldnt be so confused right now.
And I know the history perfectly fine. You are conflating established lore from the source material to the subtle hints in the show post books that hint at her arc going in an alternate direction.
If Danny was going to go berserk it should have been AFTER the conflict for the throne with Jon and who ever else ends up trying to claim it. NOT after her personal hair dresser was beheaded.
The motivation is absurd
Dany went berserk when she realized that no one loved her. Jon was loved by his men, by the wildlings, by his family. Dany who finally exoressed her love for Jon was rebuffed. No one loved her except for the girl that was beheaded. Then she went berserk.
So female emotions?

Again....lofuckingl
Tyrion and others have been talking her out of her "darker instincts" from the beginning, but many times unsuccessfully.

The motivation is absurd
So female emotions?

Again....lofuckingl
Tyrion and others have been talking her out of her "darker instincts" from the beginning, but many times unsuccessfully.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to excuse the worst television collapse in history due to SHIT WRITTING

Hitler finds out Sansa on the Iron Throne

It seems pretty certain now that it will be Jon on the iron throne. I can't see him in a fight with Dany though. Arya maybe.

I was so disappointed in Jamie. I thought he recognized how evil his sister was and put an end to her.

It seems pretty certain now that it will be Jon on the iron throne. I can't see him in a fight with Dany though. Arya maybe.

I was so disappointed in Jamie. I thought he recognized how evil his sister was and put an end to her.
A lot of plot lines had disappointing resolution

Kings Landing is no more, no throne to sit on
I think Dany has destroyed any hope of uniting the seven kingdoms under one king

lsLfbc3.jpg

Outside of the Northman that Jon killed for trying to rape that woman did his side even have one casualty?

So, we are down to one Lannister, one Baratheon, one Stark, and two Targaryen.

I enjoyed that episode because it was pretty straight forward carnage with a little crazy.

I actually get Danerys going a bit nuts. It's in her family. Yet, Jon shows maturity and grace under stress and battle.

Hmmm....~as I stroke My chin~

Gods, could it be more obvious?

Still, the last scene with Tyrion and Jamie was a good one. Homie almost got misty-eyed.

lol

Tyrion, the only honorable man in the seven kingdoms.

Forum List

Back