Game of Thrones

Some people prefer the comfort of tired old storytelling tropes. Game of thrones has never been about that. Anyone who is disappointed or surprised that the night king was killed by one little girl either hasn't been paying attention or has forgotten what made the show and books so interesting in the first place.

Lots of people abandoned the show after ned was killed, or after the red wedding. Those people made the right choice...game of thrones was never meant for them.

One also forgets that the "little girl" needed help from plenty of others to get her shot.

The Hound getting his shit together after freaking out.
The Red lady to come back and remind her of the prophecy.
Beric to sacrifice himself.
Jon and Dany to get the Night King on foot and away from his dragon

Also we forget all the other battles leading up to this against the White walkers and the wights.
Yep. And don't forget Syrio Ferel.

Arya: "You said left, but you went right!"

Syrio: "And now you are a dead girl."

Last edited:
the King is stabbed by a little girl?
That's what I loved about it. The greatest army ever assembled could not beat him. Dragons could not beat him. Just one little girl with a dagger, willing to risk it all.
This just in: It's not real.
Keep in mind....someone ranted all last week about that "little girl" having her first sexual encounter.
Furthermore, this "little girl" wiped out an entire corridor of un-dead in front of Ser Davos.

That's what I loved about it. The greatest army ever assembled could not beat him. Dragons could not beat him. Just one little girl with a dagger, willing to risk it all.
Keep in mind....someone ranted all last week about that "little girl" having her first sexual encounter.
Furthermore, this "little girl" wiped out an entire corridor of un-dead in front of Ser Davos.
Now she has to cross the last name off of her list.

Now she has to cross the last name off of her list.
Yep.......and I bet that dagger hasn't killed its last.

I liked the little girl who killed the giant

Of course, which is why she fell out of the sky.
She didn't fall out of the sky. It was a running leap. We were given the shot of the white walkers feeling the breeze as she ran by them. When Bran averted his gaze to look past the Night King, he didn't look up in the sky.

I "ranted" about the on screen nudity. It was completely unnecessary and also irrelevant to this situation.
Seasoned warriors struggled all during the fight but this girl dances and twirls her way to the king of the biggest threat mankind has ever faced....

As I said, preposterous

Lady Mormont....an awesome death.

Great little actress

Great little actress
She was supposed to have only that one scene, but she was so popular they brought her back....when interviewed about what she'd miss about the show, she stated that she'd miss being in a room of grown men...and shaming them.

I "ranted" about the on screen nudity. It was completely unnecessary and also irrelevant to this situation.
Seasoned warriors struggled all during the fight but this girl dances and twirls her way to the king of the biggest threat mankind has ever faced....

As I said, preposterous
Gramps, the whole show is preposterous.

As I said, preposterous
Absolutely. That's the fun. And i will take it over any lameass superhero movie made for pubescent fools (and those whose tastes stopped forming at puberty) anyday.

As I said, preposterous
Absolutely. That's the fun. And i will take it over any lameass superhero movie made for pubescent fools (and those whose tastes stopped forming at puberty) anyday.
Ohhh, you have bad taste in entertainment. You should have kept your silly opinion to yourself. How can anyone take you seriously now?

As I said, preposterous
Preposterous how? Shes a deadly assassin. The show has been very clear about that. She is nimble and quick and possesses a dagger made of Valerian steel. Who is more qualified than her to defeat the Night King?

You know, before saying anything about Aria killing the Night King, you should remember that when they were drawing up battle plans, Bram said that the Night King would be coming after him, so that is why he was outside the walls by the tree. I'm pretty sure that Aria was part of the planning, and she probably volunteered to take him out, because she has the assassin skillset.

D5SxScVVUAAmlGd.jpg

The night king's worst nightmare.#GameofThrones pic.twitter.com/8dQqlUABjB

rooshwhoosh (@RushatiC19) April 29, 2019

Forum List

Back