Gasoline Is Becoming Worthless

I have control over three refineries who are supplying US, Canada and central America.
Pay up
Or
Dry out
I do not have control of anything.
I was talking out of my rear line and not listening to the ones in the front LINE.
May we pass in peace
to see you once4 again
for as long as it lasts
:)-

Can't be replaced.... Not with current tech.
If that becomes true then the great depression will be upon us
The Great Depression (1929–1939) was an economic shock that impacted most countries across the world. It was a period of economic depression that became evident after a major fall in stock prices in the United States. The economic contagion began around September 1929 and led to the Wall Street stock market crash of October 24 (Black Thursday). It was the longest, deepest, and most widespread depression of the 20th century.

Great Depression - Wikipedia

My company burns 3,000+ gallons of diesel fuel a week. How, exactly, does anyone think that can actually be replaced with electric trucks...short of building a power plant at the terminal?
See, the mistake you make is assuming the people behind the fraud want things to be better in the future. They’re Satanic and Hate people

If that becomes true then the great depression will be upon us
The Great Depression (1929–1939) was an economic shock that impacted most countries across the world. It was a period of economic depression that became evident after a major fall in stock prices in the United States. The economic contagion began around September 1929 and led to the Wall Street stock market crash of October 24 (Black Thursday). It was the longest, deepest, and most widespread depression of the 20th century.

Great Depression - Wikipedia
Yep

Forum List

Back