Gay Dallas Judge Won't Perform Straight Marriages

Sounds like forcing to him to perform these duties compromises his values, good for him for staying true to his personal belief system.

If his belief system keeps him from doing his job, he needs to move on.

You mean like the pharmacists that are paid to do a duty and refuse.

Ah, there's the rub.

Performing marriages is NOT part of her job. It is an added thing they have the authority to do, but do not have to do.

>

picture.php

And for those of you whose heads are exploding...

...........Remember this is Texas

..................But it's a Dallas County Judge, one of the few counties in Texas that is blue

.........................Chances of her being voted out of office for this, probably slim and none

...............................and Slim left town.

>>>>>

If a person wants to shoot themselves in the foot and go out of business rather than be forced to provide services to people they hate, that's fine. Someone else will gladly take the business.

God bless America!

Yes. It would be interesting for us to find out what Portrait business Katzndogz is in. And, letting people know, so they don't inadvertently try to hire her. After all, she doesn't want our business.

Nope. Don't want the business. Take it down the road.

See how easy that was!

Too bad everyone doesn't have that same freedom.

If a person wants to shoot themselves in the foot and go out of business rather than be forced to provide services to people they hate, that's fine. Someone else will gladly take the business.

God bless America!

Yes. It would be interesting for us to find out what Portrait business Katzndogz is in. And, letting people know, so they don't inadvertently try to hire her. After all, she doesn't want our business.

See how easy that was!

Yet, you deny this judge that freedom.

Immie

If a judge wanted to refuse to perform interracial marriages or any other kind of marriage and just refused to do it there is no problem. In this case the judge chose to expose her bias by saying that the reason is she doesn't agree with the laws of her state.

That's the difference.

What other laws does she not agree with and therefore would avoid rulings?

Boo Hoo.

BTW....I'm noticing a definite lack in you and others condemning ChessWarsNow for his horrific comments about this judge.

And I'm noticing that you have ran like a coward when you didn't want to address my question.

If a judge wanted to refuse to perform interracial marriages or any other kind of marriage and just refused to do it there is no problem. In this case the judge chose to expose her bias by saying that the reason is she doesn't agree with the laws of her state.

That's the difference.

What other laws does she not agree with and therefore would avoid rulings?

Boo Hoo.

BTW....I'm noticing a definite lack in you and others condemning ChessWarsNow for his horrific comments about this judge.

And I'm noticing that you have ran like a coward when you didn't want to address my question.
Run like a coward? I'm right here. Right now.

See how easy that was!

Yet, you deny this judge that freedom.

Immie

I didn't take an oath to follow the law and be impartial. In fact, I'm as discriminatory as one could get.

God bless America!

See how easy that was!

That's good. Now, PM your business name and location and I will help you avoid awkwardness by spreading to all my gay friends the name of your business so they don't embarrass you by showing up at your doorstep.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This libturd judge is using her position of power as leverage to get laws changed, she is attempting to legislate from the bench.
2. Her claim is she isn't required *by law* to perform normal weddings between a man and a women, we see her stance is to not perform such correct unions in order to force change in laws for homo weddings.
3. To non-libturds this is grandstanding, and using a position of power to force her obvious immoral view.
4. For which this judge does is biased and she should be stripped of her duties.
5. She should be condemned strongly for holding normal humans hostage, normal humans who wish to marry are being sent away empty, and she is in fact saying, "Unless you allow my kind to be married under my judgeship, I shall not legally join you two normal people together in marriage.
6. This is reverse discrimination, something the libturds are expert at.
7. But what I find funny as hell, is like the devil they are saying to us, you non-libturds are making me do it, by not allowing me to marry homo's legally.
8. This is the crux of the matter, and the facts remain, libturd judges are ruining this nation, like a cancer eating us all up from within the court system.
9. Other libturd judges try to defend this ***** actions, but I say, let her be *GANG RAPED* and thrown out on her fucking head and shit upon.
10. Just kidding ofcourse,...:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The....Judge....does....not.....have.....to.....marry.....anyone....It....is.....not.....an.....official....part.....of....their.....job.....description.....How....hard.....is.....that.....for.....you....to.....understand?

How hard is it for you to understand that the issue is she's biased.

Show....her.....biases....in....her.....rulings....aka.....her....JOB.

That's what judicial review is for. At the very least, all of her rulings should NOW be examined to see if her bias has been reflected in her judgments.

:(:(
Sorry bout that,

1. This libturd judge is using her position of power as leverage to get laws changed, she is attempting to legislate from the bench.
2. Her claim is she isn't required *by law* to perform normal weddings between a man and a women, we see her stance is to not perform such correct unions in order to force change is laws of homo weddings.
3. To non-libturds this is grandstanding, and using a position of power to force her obvious immoral view.
4. For which what this judge does is biased and she should be stripped of her duties.
5. She should be condemned strongly for holding normal humans hostage, normal humans who wish to marry are being sent away empty, and she is in fact saying, "Unless you allow my kind to be married under my judgeship, I shall not legally join you two normal people together in marriage.
7. But what I find funny as hell, is like the devil they are saying to us, you non-libturds are making me do it, by not allowing me to marry homo's legally.
8. This is the crux of the matter, and the facts remain, libturd judges are ruining this nation, like a cancer eating us all up from within the court system.
9. Other libturd judges try to defend this ***** actions, but I say, let her be *GANG RAPED* and thrown out on her fucking head and shit upon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let's hope # 9 happens to you and yours!
:clap2:

Sorry bout that,

2. Her claim is she isn't required *by law* to perform normal weddings between a man and a women, we see her stance is to not perform such correct unions in order to force change is laws of homo weddings.
4. For which what this judge does is biased and she should be stripped of her duties.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let's see who condemns him for his posts....no one seemed to do so about his first horrific post....except to say he was "just kidding". :eusa_whistle:

When that kind of argument was presented to the U.S. Supreme Court by the Virginia lawyers in Loving v Virginia, the Justices laughed out loud....kind of like I am laughing at you now. :lol::lol::lol:
Not an argument Bodecea, FACT:

Florida gay adoption ban ends - US news - Life - msnbc.com

Less than TWO years ago. It wasn't an USSC decision however, it was a Federal appeals court decision that Gov. Crist chose not to appeal. The law was on the books for 33 YEARS.

Um....hate to break this to you, but your link and that court case has NOTHING to do with the argument that gays are treated equally as straights.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you Peach. You are in SO over your head.
I did not assert that Bodecea, read closely. I noted than in Florida those that are gay do NOT have equal rights. Gay citizens may NOT marry, and have only been able to adopt for less than 2 years. My response was to the EQUAL RIGHTS post. Note also, I do not think the Judge should be removed from office if the electors in her county/circuit/district do not so choose.

Sorry bout that,

2. Her claim is she isn't required *by law* to perform normal weddings between a man and a women, we see her stance is to not perform such correct unions in order to force change in laws for homo weddings.
4. For which this judge does is biased and she should be stripped of her duties.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I am a so called liberal, at least on this message board, and find fault with the judge. Hoping violence is done to her is DESPICABLE.

Not an argument Bodecea, FACT:

Florida gay adoption ban ends - US news - Life - msnbc.com

Less than TWO years ago. It wasn't an USSC decision however, it was a Federal appeals court decision that Gov. Crist chose not to appeal. The law was on the books for 33 YEARS.

Um....hate to break this to you, but your link and that court case has NOTHING to do with the argument that gays are treated equally as straights.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you Peach. You are in SO over your head.
I did not assert that Bodecea, read closely. I noted than in Florida those that are gay do NOT have equal rights. Gay citizens may NOT marry, and have only been able to adopt for less than 2 years. My response was to the EQUAL RIGHTS post. Note also, I do not think the Judge should be removed from office if the electors in her county/circuit/district do not so choose.

Look at the post of MINE you were replying to with your link, Peach. Your link has NOTHING to do with what I was saying the Supreme Court was laughing over.

Again, you are in over your head. Sorry.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let's see who condemns him for his posts....no one seemed to do so about his first horrific post....except to say he was "just kidding". :eusa_whistle:

1. Why should I be condemned? I am willing to marry a man and a women, if I were a judge....
2. Everyone knows I am just kidding.
3. And I am making a very valid point with my kidding.
4. Your not much a a judge if you can't see this. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Why should I be condemned? I am willing to marry a man and a women, if I were a judge....
2. Everyone knows I am just kidding.
3. And I am making a very valid point with my kidding.
4. Your not much a a judge if you can't see this. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are a foul-mouthed pig.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Now you are lying. I didn't say he was "just kidding", I said he tried to make an ass of himself. I could also have added that he is very successful at it.

Immie

Forum List

Back