Gay Syrian refugee who survived ISIS to be grand marshal of NYC Pride today

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This man was probably ecstatic that he was chosen to be the Grand Marshall after what he went through in Syria.

Subhi-Nahas_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg

Subhi Nahas is going to be a grand marshal of NYC Pride

A gay Syrian refugee who faced death threats from ISIS is to be one of the grand marshals for New York City Pride.

Subhi Nahas, 28, will march as grand marshal in New York for its Pride festivities today.

non-YT-play-squared.png

These Tips and Tricks Will Give You The Perfect Doe Eye Look
COVERGIRL & POPSUGAR team up help you rock one of the most talked-about looks of the season.
Ad by COVERGIRL

Last year, after escaping Syria, despite threats from ISIS and President Bashar al-Assad, Nahasaddressed the United Nations.

1929992_10153879319492090_4249737703294805263_n.jpg

Speaking to the New York Post, he said: “I was escaping for my life”.

Raised with six siblings in Idlib, which is now controlled by al Qaeda, he realised at a young age, around 8, that he had same-sex attraction.

“I just knew that I liked looking at boys, but I kept it to myself… You grow up pretending to be someone, but behind closed doors you’re completely someone else.”

He was later outed by a therapist, and was abused by his father, at one point having his chin into a kitchen cabinet during an argument.

A gay Syrian refugee who faced death threats from ISIS is to be one of the grand marshals for New York City Pride.

Subhi Nahas, 28, will march as grand marshal in New York for its Pride festivities today.

Last year, after escaping Syria, despite threats from ISIS and President Bashar al-Assad, Nahasaddressed the United Nations.

Raised with six siblings in Idlib, which is now controlled by al Qaeda, he realised at a young age, around 8, that he had same-sex attraction.

“I just knew that I liked looking at boys, but I kept it to myself… You grow up pretending to be someone, but behind closed doors you’re completely someone else.”

He was later outed by a therapist, and was abused by his father, at one point having his chin into a kitchen cabinet during an argument.

Continue reading at:

Next year they are making you the Grand Marshall of the parade.
:itsok: yes silly sally ....of course.....

I think everyone can see who the silly one is here. I do believe that you are mentally challenged since you have contributed nothing to this board but your silliness. Were you a special needs student in school? That would account for the way you act.

This man was probably ecstatic that he was chosen to be the Grand Marshall after what he went through in Syria.

non-YT-play-squared.png

COVERGIRL & POPSUGAR team up help you rock one of the most talked-about looks of the season.
Ad by COVERGIRL

Continue reading at:

Yes, let us celebrate the queer.........woooofah!!!!!

non-YT-play-squared.png

Ad by COVERGIRL

Continue reading at:

Since you are a White Supremacist, I suggest that you read the book The Pink Swastika about your Nazi friends. The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party: 9780964760936: Amazon.com: Books

It's amassing how in this day and age people can be so against Gays, especially when there is a large percentage of Gays in all different groups on this planet. No one is asking anyone to share their lifestyle nor to even go to their parades, but at least be happy that in these days they are being accepted as human beings who should be able to live in peace. It appears that there are those here who would rather see Gays swinging at the end of a rope in a Muslim country than to see them free and able to have a parade.

By the way, Mr. Smith, for all you know there are several gays in your own White Supremacist group, but they certainly are not going to come out and admit their sexual orientation.

non-YT-play-squared.png

Ad by COVERGIRL

Continue reading at:

Since you are a White Supremacist, I suggest that you read the book The Pink Swastika about your Nazi friends. The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party: 9780964760936: Amazon.com: Books

It's amassing how in this day and age people can be so against Gays, especially when there is a large percentage of Gays in all different groups on this planet. No one is asking anyone to share their lifestyle nor to even go to their parades, but at least be happy that in these days they are being accepted as human beings who should be able to live in peace. It appears that there are those here who would rather see Gays swinging at the end of a rope in a Muslim country than to see them free and able to have a parade.

By the way, Mr. Smith, for all you know there are several gays in your own White Supremacist group, but they certainly are not going to come out and admit their sexual orientation.

I am not against the queers but I am against the queer faction of militant fags that want to push their agenda off on young people using an LGBTQ offshoot group called "GLSEN"....yeah, I have a REAL problem with that. As far as the book "Pink Swastika"? I am very much aware of it and how it relates to members of the Jesuit secret societies like "Skull And Bones" "Quill And Dagger", etc, etc and the Illuminati. You are not dealing with some "rookie". My area of expertise and what is really going on would make you run away with utter fright. Don't fuck with me, bitch....no white supremacist here...simply someone that would kick your ass up one side and down the other in a debate as to how things REALLY work. I will never EVER accept queers walking down our public streets wearing ass-less chaps waving their rainbow colored "fag flag" and flaunting their perversity in the faces of people....not gonna happen....not now...not ever...get it, bitch? Do you "get" the message that I am sendin' to ya? Because I will be MORE than happy to clarify it and pound that point home to you in a way that will be crystal clear.

non-YT-play-squared.png

Ad by COVERGIRL

Continue reading at:

I am not against the queers but I am against the queer faction of militant fags that want to push their agenda off on young people using an LGBTQ offshoot group called "GLSEN"....yeah, I have a REAL problem with that. As far as the book "Pink Swastika"? I am very much aware of it and how it relates to members of the Jesuit secret societies like "Skull And Bones" "Quill And Dagger", etc, etc and the Illuminati. You are not dealing with some "rookie". My area of expertise and what is really going on would make you run away with utter fright. Don't fuck with me, bitch....no white supremacist here...simply someone that would kick your ass up one side and down the other in a debate as to how things REALLY work. I will never EVER accept queers walking down our public streets wearing ass-less chaps waving their rainbow colored "fag flag" and flaunting their perversity in the faces of people....not gonna happen....not now...not ever...get it, bitch? Do you "get" the message that I am sendin' to ya? Because I will be MORE than happy to clarify it and pound that point home to you in a way that will be crystal clear.

Everyone has to read this "tough guy" and get a laugh. He probably is some wuss in real life. Isn't it strange how against the Gays he is. Some times when people are like this, they are afraid that they themselves have homosexual tendencies. Strange how when I pass through West Hollywood,l I don't see any people wearing "ass-less chaps waving their rainbow colored "fag flag" and flaunting their perversity in the faces of people " My goodness, it almost sounds like he was forced to go to a parade.

non-YT-play-squared.png

Ad by COVERGIRL

Continue reading at:

Everyone has to read this "tough guy" and get a laugh. He probably is some wuss in real life. Isn't it strange how against the Gays he is. Some times when people are like this, they are afraid that they themselves have homosexual tendencies. Strange how when I pass through West Hollywood,l I don't see any people wearing "ass-less chaps waving their rainbow colored "fag flag" and flaunting their perversity in the faces of people " My goodness, it almost sounds like he was forced to go to a parade.

Wuss? Hardly......I am armed with more information and knowledge than you could even fathom. I noticed how you glossed right over GLSEN and how they are going into grade schools and pushing the queer agenda after they were able to redefine what "marriage" is under admiralty law. Now the queer agenda is setting to work on lowering the age of consent where some 49 year old male can legally sodomize a 13 year old and liberal, queer loving freaks like you will salute it because that is exactly how depraved POS like you "roll". Queers that are "loud and proud" are fucking freaks and a disgusting blight on this nation. Here is a youtube video of queers behaving badly...it made me want to fucking puke.....bear in mind that these are the types that you champion...eat shit and die.

non-YT-play-squared.png

Ad by COVERGIRL

Continue reading at:

Wuss? Hardly......I am armed with more information and knowledge than you could even fathom. I noticed how you glossed right over GLSEN and how they are going into grade schools and pushing the queer agenda after they were able to redefine what "marriage" is under admiralty law. Now the queer agenda is setting to work on lowering the age of consent where some 49 year old male can legally sodomize a 13 year old and liberal, queer loving freaks like you will salute it because that is exactly how depraved POS like you "roll". Queers that are "loud and proud" are fucking freaks and a disgusting blight on this nation. Here is a youtube video of queers behaving badly...it made me want to fucking puke.....bear in mind that these are the types that you champion...eat shit and die.

You really are nutso. Nobody here is a freak if they have no problems with a Gay parade anywhere in the world. However, unlike you, many here realize that Gays are human beings the same as we are and have no problem if they have a parade like this once in a year. Nobody is tying us up and dragging us to any Gay parade. Everyone has the option to go or not to go to view a parade.. You seem obsessed with Gays. Perhaps you are afraid to come out of the closet.

Now that we have gotten Mr. Smith's expertise on Gays, let's get back to the original intent of this thread, a refugee was made Grand Marshall instead of being harassed and/or murdered in his original country. What a sigh of relief he must have given to see that he is finally free to be himself without someone out to harm him. No doubt Mr. Smith cannot see this. As you can see, he is being his usual vulgar self telling me to "eat shit and die." Maybe he thinks his vulgarity makes him a tough guy, but all it shows is that he is good for a laugh, the same as Richard Pryor was with his vulgarities and profanities. Perhaps Mr. Smith, with his tough guy attitude, thinks he looks like this and everyone will shake in their boots.

Meet the giant 'Iranian Hulk' going to fight ISIS in Syria as freedom fighter?

You really are nutso. Nobody here is a freak if they have no problems with a Gay parade anywhere in the world. However, unlike you, many here realize that Gays are human beings the same as we are and have no problem if they have a parade like this once in a year. Nobody is tying us up and dragging us to any Gay parade. Everyone has the option to go or not to go to view a parade.. You seem obsessed with Gays. Perhaps you are afraid to come out of the closet.

Now that we have gotten Mr. Smith's expertise on Gays, let's get back to the original intent of this thread, a refugee was made Grand Marshall instead of being harassed and/or murdered in his original country. What a sigh of relief he must have given to see that he is finally free to be himself without someone out to harm him. No doubt Mr. Smith cannot see this. As you can see, he is being his usual vulgar self telling me to "eat shit and die." Maybe he thinks his vulgarity makes him a tough guy, but all it shows is that he is good for a laugh, the same as Richard Pryor was with his vulgarities and profanities. Perhaps Mr. Smith, with his tough guy attitude, thinks he looks like this and everyone will shake in their boots.

My gal Sal........I don't give a flying fuck what the queer faction wishes to do in the privacy of their own abode.......I don't care if some guy or gal wants to participate in BDSM and gets off by being whipped by a midget dressed like one of the three Musketeers...get your freak on if that is what makes you happy....but don't put it in public and don't go around to grade schools pushing your perversity off on impressionable young children....get it now, bitch? Please let me know if you are not getting the message that I am sending I lest I be too subtle. (snicker)

My gal Sal........I don't give a flying fuck what the queer faction wishes to do in the privacy of their own abode.......I don't care if some guy or gal wants to participate in BDSM and gets off by being whipped by a midget dressed like one of the three Musketeers...get your freak on if that is what makes you happy....but don't put it in public and don't go around to grade schools pushing your perversity off on impressionable young children....get it now, bitch? Please let me know if you are not getting the message that I am sending I lest I be too subtle. (snicker)

Stupid man. He doesn't realize that others can pick up that he doesn't think of Gay people as human beings, even though they might have worked right next to him or were ckassnates in school. Snicker all you want, you silly person. Shows how childish you are. Anyhow, it is apparent that he doth protest too much so it makes one wonder what he is hiding.

Click here: 'Not in my wildest dreams': Gay Syrian refugee snags spot next to Justin Trudeau for Pride parade - Canada - CBC N

Stupid man. He doesn't realize that others can pick up that he doesn't think of Gay people as human beings, even though they might have worked right next to him or were ckassnates in school. Snicker all you want, you silly person. Shows how childish you are. Anyhow, it is apparent that he doth protest too much so it makes one wonder what he is hiding.

Click here: 'Not in my wildest dreams': Gay Syrian refugee snags spot next to Justin Trudeau for Pride parade - Canada - CBC N

One's sexual proclivities (be what they may be) are their own....I don't need to see it flaunted, paraded around or celebrated in public venues...why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp? I sincerely want to help you delve into a little reality because God knows that you need it.

One's sexual proclivities (be what they may be) are their own....I don't need to see it flaunted, paraded around or celebrated in public venues...why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp? I sincerely want to help you delve into a little reality because God knows that you need it.

I have no problem if Gay people want to have parades on ONE day of the year. Is it taking anything away from any of us if they have their parades on ONE day?

I have no problem if Gay people want to have parades on ONE day of the year. Is it taking anything away from any of us if they have their parades on ONE day?

Yeah, it is....when they parade around in public wearing ass-less chaps while simulating sexual acts....I have a REAL problem with that. It's disgusting and has no business in a public venue. I would have a problem if straight people that push x-rated movies and pornography wanted to protest and express their first amendment rights to dress like sluts and whores while simulating sexual acts.....how fucking hard of a concept is that for you to grasp?????

Yeah, it is....when they parade around in public wearing ass-less chaps while simulating sexual acts....I have a REAL problem with that. It's disgusting and has no business in a public venue. I would have a problem if straight people that push x-rated movies and pornography wanted to protest and express their first amendment rights to dress like sluts and whores while simulating sexual acts.....how fucking hard of a concept is that for you to grasp?????

Is it really that difficult for you to realize that this thread was not about you and how you think about Gays.
It was about a Gay Syrian refugee who was given the honor of being the Grand Marshall in the parade in New York. Civilized people on this forum (regardless of what they think about Gays) realize how the Gays are treated in Muslim countries and would be happy that this Syrian refugee doesn't have to worry about being harmed any more because of his sexual orientation. If you have a problem with his now being free from all that, so be it. I am sure there must be a forum around here where you can spit out your thoughts on Gays.

Now do you have anything else to contribute to this Middle East forum other than your "Gay expertise?"

Is it really that difficult for you to realize that this thread was not about you and how you think about Gays.
It was about a Gay Syrian refugee who was given the honor of being the Grand Marshall in the parade in New York. Civilized people on this forum (regardless of what they think about Gays) realize how the Gays are treated in Muslim countries and would be happy that this Syrian refugee doesn't have to worry about being harmed any more because of his sexual orientation. If you have a problem with his now being free from all that, so be it. I am sure there must be a forum around here where you can spit out your thoughts on Gays.

Now do you have anything else to contribute to this Middle East forum other than your "Gay expertise?"

I have to ask a question....are you a Hillary supporter??????

I have to ask a question....are you a Hillary supporter??????

No, but I am a human being who believes that people shouldn't be harmed because of their sexual orientation. Now do you have anything else to contribute to this forum, or aren't you interested in the happenings of the Middle East?

Forum List

Back