Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

honestly.... don't you think that the brass back in 1947 expected problems with integrating blacks into the military?

Hey CDR, these ground pounders (namely Ollie and Bass), don't believe that one screwed up letter can have a negative effect on an entire workcenter.

They also state the 2 examples that I've brought up about the gay service member being affected by NOT being able to talk about what is going on at home is a far fetched example and almost impossible.

Could you possibly back me up on this sir?

completely. As I said, I knew plenty of talented, dedicated, patriotic, professional gay career sailors. Their loss would have been a degradation of service wide readiness.

There is no proof that DADT lowers military readiness, please post stats that state this. Its not like fags are and can be the only talented, dedicated, patriotic and professional troops in the military, the leave out the vast majority who are not faggots.

Hey CDR, these ground pounders (namely Ollie and Bass), don't believe that one screwed up letter can have a negative effect on an entire workcenter.

They also state the 2 examples that I've brought up about the gay service member being affected by NOT being able to talk about what is going on at home is a far fetched example and almost impossible.

completely. As I said, I knew plenty of talented, dedicated, patriotic, professional gay career sailors. Their loss would have been a degradation of service wide readiness.

There is no proof that DADT lowers military readiness, please post stats that state this. Its not like fags are and can be the only talented, dedicated, patriotic and professional troops in the military, the leave out the vast majority who are not faggots.

I never said that gays are the only talented troops in the military.... but MANY of them ARE just that. Biker's previous example of the arab translator proves that the loss of just that one soldier significantly reduces our capabilities.

Last edited:

Yo, dipshit Bass Hole........did you ever learn English you dumb fuck?

Don't Ask - that means they CANNOT ASK about your sexual orientation.

Don't Tell - that means they CAN'T TELL YOU what their sexual orientation is.

How the fuck are there going to be any statistics? Remember, there are people serving who are gay, and still closeted.

Go ahead stupid.......tell us how they're going to compose statistics.

How the fuck your dumb ass ever made it as an officer in the Air Force is way beyond anyone.

You mean the hell that hasn't happened in every other military that lets gays serve openly?

The US military is not like very other military, if faggots want to be in the military openly so bad why don't join those other militaries that you speak about so much?

You going to hold their hand for everything? College kids can handle bunking with gays, I would hope soldiers would be able to handle it.

The US military is not comparable to a damn college dorm life, you have never served and you are not serving so who are you to say what troops should be able to handle? The military life is far from being anything like a college dorm life. You come up wuith these stupid low budget comparisons all the time.

How are you able to call it extra protection with a straight face? Straights can openly flaunt or mention their sexuality, you want to allow the gays the same thing and all of a sudden it's special treatment?

Get real.

Straight troops don't openly flaunt their sexuality in uniform you idiot, again, you have never served and are not serving so how would you know?

Straight troops don't openly flaunt their sexuality in uniform you idiot, again, you have never served and are not serving so how would you know?

I HAVE served, longer than you, no doubt, and I know that, if you were honest, you would admit that staight troops regale their buddies with the details of their sexual exploits all the time. How many times have you heard your subordinates brag about getting more ass than a toilet seat out on the town? get real.

How the fuck are there going to be any statistics? Remember, there are people serving who are gay, and still closeted.

How the fuck your dumb ass ever made it as an officer in the Air Force is way beyond anyone.

Maineman and your equally faggoty self are presenting the image that faggots in the military are most excellent of all troops so discharging under DADT would harm military readiness, its almost as if you're both trying to say that their homosexuality is what makes them better than straight and the Bass is calling BS if thats what you're both trying to say.

And since you admit that both you faggot lovers cannot produce stats why are you both making the claim that discharging faggots would harm military readiness? Why make claims you know you cannot back up with stats? Retards!

I HAVE served, longer than you, no doubt, and I know that, if you were honest, you would admit that staight troops regale their buddies with the details of their sexual exploits all the time. How many times have you heard your subordinates brag about getting more ass than a toilet seat out on the town? get real.

There's also the occasional enlisted man who takes great pleasure in describing the delicate sensibilities of the CO's daughters.........

(Never participated.....I liked my stripes, but knew several who did.......)

You know CDR, Bass has never had the pleasure of experiencing Channel Fever Night, as he's never been out of the States.

For anyone that doesn't know what Channel Fever Night is, it's the night before pulling in after a long deployment. Nobody can sleep, the CCTV is on all night, people are playing cards, eating pizza and talking about sex.

Mainly, what they're going to do to their respective partners when they get home.

Why do you need to fire them over being openly homosexual?

Serving openly as a faggot is against military policy poindexter, thats why they must be discharged, not "fired."

Then why only go after gays?

Faggots aren't the only ones who get discharged and no one is going after gays because witchhunts are prohibited constitute sexual harrassment. Most if not all faggots who get kicked out get kicked out because of their own undoing such as getting caught engaging in homosexuality, openly diplaying gay behavior or admitting that they're faggots

I
Why have the regulation against homosexuality in the first place?

Because its the military, don't like it don't join or get out, simple as that

Maineman and your equally faggoty self are presenting the image that faggots in the military are most excellent of all troops so discharging under DADT would harm military readiness, its almost as if you're both trying to say that their homosexuality is what makes them better than straight and the Bass is calling BS if thats what you're both trying to say.

And since you admit that both you faggot lovers cannot produce stats why are you both making the claim that discharging faggots would harm military readiness? Why make claims you know you cannot back up with stats? Retards!

bulshit. I have never said that they were "better" in any way. I am saying that they are good and patriotic sailors that I served with, and I can think back and KNOW that, had they been discharged because of their sexua preference, the command would have suffered a degradation in capability.

Troops don't openly flaunt their sexuality in people's faces, that type of talk in the workplace is prohibited´and constitutes sexual harrassment against those who don't wish to hear it.

Serving openly as a faggot is against military policy poindexter, thats why they must be discharged, not "fired."

Then why only go after gays?

Faggots aren't the only ones who get discharged and no one is going after gays because witchhunts are prohibited constitute sexual harrassment. Most if not all faggots who get kicked out get kicked out because of their own undoing such as getting caught engaging in homosexuality, openly diplaying gay behavior or admitting that they're faggots

I

If you would pull your head out of your ass long enough to get oxygen to your brain, you would understand why there are no statistics.

They can't compile them, because THE MILITARY CAN'T ASK, AND THEY CAN'T TELL!

Were you a thalidomide baby?

bulshit. I have never said that they were "better" in any way. I am saying that they are good and patriotic sailors that I served with, and I can think back and KNOW that, had they been discharged because of their sexua preference, the command would have suffered a degradation in capability.

Their good performances have nothing to do with their homosexuality or open proclamations of being gay so what does that have to do with lifting DADT? Perhaps they didn't make as big a deal about their sexuality as your and faggot Bikerfag are.

I

If you would pull your head out of your ass long enough to get oxygen to your brain, you would understand why there are no statistics.

If their are no stats, why are you making the claim that discharging faggots under DADT is going to harm military readiness?

Their good performances have nothing to do with their homosexuality or open proclamations of being gay so what does that have to do with lifting DADT? Perhaps they didn't make as big a deal about their sexuality as your and faggot Bikerfag are.

they didn't make a big deal out of it. that is for sure, but they didn't HIDE it either. Many of the victims of DADT are discharged based upon, not their statements, but the statements of others, and many of them are talented professionals with critical skills needed in the WOT.

And I have never mentioned MY sexuality, so why don't you keep it out of the conversation, mmmmkay? good.

Bass Hole.......last time I'm going to explain this.........

First off, do you speak fluent Arabic? Second, you DO realize that the enemy in the war on terror speaks mainly Arabic?

Next, do you know how HARD it is to learn Arabic? Even with all the linguistic types that the military has, only 500 used to be in, but, sadly, their number has dropped to below 500 after the discharge of Lt. Daniel Cho.

Oh yeah........all those other Arabic speakers who aren't gay? They aren't allowed to get out, as they have a critical skill and usually get stop lossed before they come close to discharge, so your argument that they have normal Arabic speakers leaving all the time for other reasons than being gay is bullshit.

By the way, you CLAIM to have been in the Air Force. Do you know how much money and time it takes to train a fighter pilot? Especially one as qualified as the pilot currently fighting tooth and nail?

Just training 1 pilot to basic qualifications is 1 million dollars. And, that pilot saved several others when he flew CAS by himself to keep the combatants from killing him.

How much do you think that pilot saved the government in manpower, funeral costs, and SGLI benefits paid out by saving those men?

I have a really hard time believing you ever served, because your attitude is one of someone who read a couple of Tom Clancy books and then decided to try to pass themselves off as a military person.

Last edited:
All this discussion really does is reinforce the notion that soldiers are incapable of thinking for themselves and doing what's right. On an individual level, I admire anyone who has chosen to serve. Collectively, the military needs a brain transplant. They are currently unfit to represent us in this manner.

Actually another sailor would have been there in their place, performing the mission just as well.

I

Where do these numbers we keep hearing about how many Gays are on active duty come from?

Wow a dodge, can't say I'm surprised. OK why do we need to have this policy then?

So you admit that gays don't need to flaunt their sexuality to be kicked out under DADT.

Our tax dollars fund the military and thus we should have a say in how it's run.

Also "it's the military" is no reason why the rule should still exist.

Bass Hole.......last time I'm going to explain this.........

First off, do you speak fluent Arabic? Second, you DO realize that the enemy in the war on terror speaks mainly Arabic?

Next, do you know how HARD it is to learn Arabic? Even with all the linguistic types that the military has, only 500 used to be in, but, sadly, their number has dropped to below 500 after the discharge of Lt. Daniel Cho.

Oh yeah........all those other Arabic speakers who aren't gay? They aren't allowed to get out, as they have a critical skill and usually get stop lossed before they come close to discharge, so your argument that they have normal Arabic speakers leaving all the time for other reasons than being gay is bullshit.

By the way, you CLAIM to have been in the Air Force. Do you know how much money and time it takes to train a fighter pilot? Especially one as qualified as the pilot currently fighting tooth and nail?

Just training 1 pilot to basic qualifications is 1 million dollars. And, that pilot saved several others when he flew CAS by himself to keep the combatants from killing him.

How much do you think that pilot saved the government in manpower, funeral costs, and SGLI benefits paid out by saving those men?

I have a really hard time believing you ever served, because your attitude is one of someone who read a couple of Tom Clancy books and then decided to try to pass themselves off as a military person.

So only gays can be Arabic translators?

Forum List

Back