Gaza bombed twenty times as much as Dresden

1727364887868.png

1727364964993.png

These are what the US dingbats (those who pretend to respect law and order) are eagerly supporting:

1727365116870.png

1727365204688.png

By April this year 70,000 tons of bombs had been dropped on Gaza killing over 40,000

At the end of WW2 Dresden was bombed with 3,900 tons killing 25,000

Gaza is deemed by the Zionists to require 18 times as much destructive power than the Third Reich's main industrial center with its huge factories and ports and railroad depots.

The Israelis are insane, must be stopped, no more weapons, no more slaughter in the name of the deranged Zionist cult.
You are a funny guy. Hey, don't just sit here bitchen aboutg Israel's actions. Go there & stop it.

By April this year 70,000 tons of bombs had been dropped on Gaza killing over 40,000

Gaza is deemed by the Zionists to require 18 times as much destructive power than the Third Reich's main industrial center with its huge factories and ports and railroad depots.

The Israelis are insane, must be stopped, no more weapons, no more slaughter in the name of the deranged Zionist cult.

The bombing in Germany and Japan during WWII was far more indiscriminate than anything the IDF has done in Gaza or Lebanon.

Maybe Hamas and Hezbollah should stop hiding behind and amongst civilians.

The bombing in Germany and Japan during WWII was far more indiscriminate than anything the IDF has done in Gaza or Lebanon.
Right, that's why it needs 20 times the bomb tonnage.
Maybe Hamas and Hezbollah should stop hiding behind and amongst civilians.
Israel bombs civilians so why would anyone try to hide amongst them, are you actually that dumb? let me guess, your rooting for Trump? I'm right aren't I? go on admit it !

All that lofty talk of "tyranny" in your signature and you haven't a clue what you're talking about, grinning like a fool as you support tyranny, the irony!

Here's a better avatar for you, stop pretending you embody some fairy tale wisdom, your a cultist, a crank like many here, happy to dance to Israel's tune.

1727366033749.png

Last edited:

I agree!

Right, that's why it needs 20 times the bomb tonnage.

Israel bombs civilians so why would anyone try to hide amongst them, are you actually that dumb? let me guess, your rooting for Trump? I'm right aren't I? go on admit it !

All that lofty talk of "tyranny" in your signature and you haven't a clue what you're talking about, grinning like a fool as you support tyranny, the irony!

Here's a better avatar for you, stop pretending you embody some fairy tale wisdom, your a cultist, a crank like many here, happy to dance to Israel's tune.

View attachment 1018174

Just come out and say you suck Hamas/Hezbollah dick and stop pretending otherwise.

May you outlive your progeny.

Just come out and say you suck Hamas/Hezbollah dick and stop pretending otherwise.

May you outlive your progeny.
That isn't much of a counter argument, I tell you that it is idiotic to argue that Hamas "hide amongst" civilians when everybody knows Israel bombs civilians, schools, shelters, hospitals and you throw your toys out of your cot.

You are privileged to even have the opportunity to discuss this with me, one day you'll understand that.

That isn't much of a counter argument, I tell you that it is idiotic to argue that Hamas "hide amongst" civilians when everybody knows Israel bombs civilians, schools, shelters, hospitals and you throw your toys out of your cot.

You are privileged to even have the opportunity to discuss this with me, one day you'll understand that.

So who's sock are you?

the muslims started the war, the jews will finish it. It's none of our fricken business, neither is Ukraine.

Time for one of my favorite Jews, this is the finale, stunning skill, shame he was a Zionist unlike Einstein.

You too, you did not bother to watch that documentary?

This is a tribe of home invaders, in any civilized country these people would be stopped, arrested and sent to prison, in uncivilized Israel they are heavily armed, assisted, protected by the police! This has been a part of life in Israel for non-Jews since 1948.

The person talking in this clip is a Jew (you can see his words in the subtitle) this is what the US Zionist supporters are supporting, they've been indoctrinated by the Zionist's narrative and they are too stupid to understand, they don't know right from wrong and that's why the US is swamped in gun violence with cults like MAGA gaining in popularity.

View attachment 1018160

View attachment 1018162

View attachment 1018163
Yeah, no, Ahmed. Fuck off.
nukefuckingmecca.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back