Gaza Palestinians fire rocket at southern Israel

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Hamas is waging war, so much for any hope of peace.

Attack comes hours after senior Hamas official vows that group would not renounce violence against Israel

Palestinian militants in Gaza fired a rocket which struck southern Israel Saturday night. No injuries or damage were reported.

An Israeli army spokesperson told i24news that a projectile struck open ground in the Eshkol Regional Council area and troops are searching for the exact site of the impact.

The attack came only hours after senior Hamas official Muhammad Nazal stated that the Islamist group would not renounce violence against Israel until Palestine becomes "free."

Last week shots were fired at Israeli soldiers operating near the Gaza border fence, military spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner said.

"Forces fired in response. No injuries reported," Lerner wrote on Twitter.

Over 100 projectiles fired by militants in the Gaza Strip, ruled by the Islamist movement Hamas, have landed in Israel since the start of 2014, according to military data.

But the Israel-Gaza border region has been largely quiet this month, with the last rocket fire dating back to May 23.

My advise to Palestinians: Want a "free Palestine"? Try finding some Arab country to give that to you. Heh Heh!

Hamas+cartoon.jpg

Attack comes hours after senior Hamas official vows that group would not renounce violence against Israel

Palestinian militants in Gaza fired a rocket which struck southern Israel Saturday night. No injuries or damage were reported.

An Israeli army spokesperson told i24news that a projectile struck open ground in the Eshkol Regional Council area and troops are searching for the exact site of the impact.

The attack came only hours after senior Hamas official Muhammad Nazal stated that the Islamist group would not renounce violence against Israel until Palestine becomes "free."

Last week shots were fired at Israeli soldiers operating near the Gaza border fence, military spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner said.

Over 100 projectiles fired by militants in the Gaza Strip, ruled by the Islamist movement Hamas, have landed in Israel since the start of 2014, according to military data.

But the Israel-Gaza border region has been largely quiet this month, with the last rocket fire dating back to May 23.

What a bunch of low IQ asshats, they are inviting mass retaliation

I just love how the subhuman right wing white trash GOYIM make it about President Obama, what maggots

What a bunch of low IQ asshats, they are inviting mass retaliation

I would like to think that, but Israel is always far too slow to retaliate. Israel should have finished the job it started 18 months ago when the IDF were poised ready on the border to Gaza.

The rocket was pointed in the wrong direction.
Which was actually the right direction.

Palestinians claimed they launched a rocket, but we don't know of any rocket falling on Israeli side.

Wait and see if they state that an Israeli shell was fired at a civilian area killing 100 innocent people and injuring hundreds more.

Forum List

Back