German shooter now dead, shot down shouting . . .

Is this what a mass shooting looks like in a gun control country? No one dies and the only injuries are from Police tear gas?

Not that it's not impossible or should be expected that mass shootings won't ever happen but the last one in Germany I believe was in 2002.

I'd be curious as to how many mass shootings Europe has had that are not because of global politics.

Is this what a mass shooting looks like in a gun control country? No one dies and the only injuries are from Police tear gas?

Not that it's not impossible or should be expected that mass shootings won't ever happen but the last one in Germany I believe was in 2002.

I'd be curious as to how many mass shootings Europe has had that are not because of global politics.

there was a mass shooting in 2009.

Winnenden school shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wow....not a bright post....if the guy had a gun.....and a theater full of unarmed people....and the only reason they are alive is because he didn't shoot them.....

Please, explain which German gun control law stopped him from murdering a whole bunch of people.......

Germany required mass registration of guns in 2013? Is that true......

Dumb Luck is not a great gun control policy...is it?

Is the German press blaming Donald Trump, the Tea Party, christians, or any other AMerican conservative group?

Remember, in Europe, their muslim mass shooters actually use fully automatic rifles....they don't bother with the semi autos.......

How could there possibly be a shooter in Germany?

They have some of the strictest gun control on the planet.

Hmmmm?

The laws in Germany are different. As soon as the police were aware of an active shooter they barged in to take him out. They don't have threat assessments or negotiations.

wow....not a bright post....if the guy had a gun.....and a theater full of unarmed people....and the only reason they are alive is because he didn't shoot them.....

Please, explain which German gun control law stopped him from murdering a whole bunch of people.......

Germany required mass registration of guns in 2013? Is that true......

Dumb Luck is not a great gun control policy...is it?

Did he have the ammo? Did he have the right gun?

Why am I talking to you? You're the guy who says stupid crap like if multiple people are shot in a home residence that you can't classify it as a mass shooting because that doesn't fit the NRA narrative.

Forum List

Back