Germany scraps surveillance pact with UK,USA

• Banned
The eye of the beholder...government can call me and you terrorists if they want to and they have...Freedom Fighters are fighting oppressing regimes occupying their land...

• Banned
The eye of the beholder...government can call me and you terrorists if they want to and they have...Freedom Fighters are fighting oppressing regimes occupying their land...

Some of the most oppressive regimes in the history of the world started as "Freedom Fighters".

Its not our business to invade their countries though. We are not the world's police we are the world's biggest bully. Speaking of oppressive regimes starting as Freedom Fighters just look at the US perfect example.

Some of the most oppressive regimes in the history of the world started as "Freedom Fighters".

Its not our business to invade their countries though. We are not the world's police we are the world's biggest bully. Speaking of oppressive regimes starting as Freedom Fighters just look at the US perfect example.

While I agree with you that we shouldn't be the world's police, calling the US an "oppressive regime" is just stupid.

In a real "oppressive regime", you would be thrown in jail for calling it an "oppressive regime".

Forum List

Back