GHook Pics

You look to be in great shape! If you don't mind me askin', what do you normally eat and what is your exercise regimen?

Why so sensitive about your appearance?

Dunno.

And he seems to have no conception of how other people look. He's called me the "N" word (a reference to black people) in several of his negs to me.

And I clearly have my pic in my profile posted.

Take a gander.

There's no way anyone would make that mistake.

:cool:

Dunno.

And he seems to have no conception of how other people look. He's called me the "N" word (a reference to black people) in several of his negs to me.

Take a gander.

You're a dog??!! :eek:
(Pretty good typing skills.... for a dog that is.......) :D

You look to be in great shape! If you don't mind me askin', what do you normally eat and what is your exercise regimen?

It a strict one, requires eating small meals throughout the, low sodium, low fat, high protein, careful cal count and two a day workouts.

7:00 - 4 egg white omelet with GP, RP, Onions, mushroom and low far Mexican Cheese.
9:30 - Banana
11:30 - Salad: Mixed Greens (no more than 10 mg sodium), Spinach Leaves, Mushrooms, diced carrots and grilled chicken (not the preserved stuff - too much sodium, I grill 5 chicken breast on Sunday, slice them up and use them for each salad.
12:30 - Nut Regiment: 2 full walnuts, 10 almonds, 4 cashew, 4 hazelnuts and 15 pistachio.
1:00 - Cardio workout (M-W-F)
3:00 - Protein Shake
4:00 - 2 slices of Turkey Bacon
5:00 - Frozen Greens (like Green Beans or Peas; Frozen because of 0 sodium).
6:00 - Weight Lifting M-W-F; T-TH Cross-Fit
7:30 Protein Shake - Dinner: Grilled Meat (usually Chicken, Pork or Steak), Frozen Green and 1/2 Avacado.
9:30 - Apple (hardest time of the day, but an apple usually quells your hunger).

Strict diet, I stick to it a good chuck of the time.

You look like a damn lawyer

He looks like someone who looks after themselves, which is to be commended. Although the image isn't clear enough to guesstimate his age. Not that I care, you understand.

I have to admit that GHook looks nothing like what I picture him to be, which, curiously, wasn't overweight.

My age is correct on my profile (my birthday is not). So enlightened me, if not over-weight what then?

You look like a damn lawyer

He looks like someone who looks after themselves, which is to be commended. Although the image isn't clear enough to guesstimate his age. Not that I care, you understand.

I have to admit that GHook looks nothing like what I picture him to be, which, curiously, wasn't overweight.

My age is correct on my profile (my birthday is not). So enlightened me, if not over-weight what then?

I honestly thought that you were older than thirty five after assuming (wrongly, in this case) that your children were older or had left home. Though I don't think I've ever visited your profile page before now.

Some people might have assumed you're overweight as a result of associating your white-collar profession with an affluent, bourgeoisie lifestyle, which affords you the luxury or regularly enjoying rich food. Although I might be wrong.

Dunno.

Take a gander.

You're a dog??!! :eek:
(Pretty good typing skills.... for a dog that is.......) :D

Only in the light of the full moon.

Forum List

Back