Giant mountain of Gold discovered in Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Rumors of Gold has started many of major population movements. California in the 1840s example. The people supplying the gold seekers seem to be the main ones who get wealthy. So I would advise those with the gold fever to do there research before selling out and heading to the gold fields.;)

Last edited:
I read the govt shut them down. No telling what those corrupt fucks are doing with it.

A huge mountain of gold has been discovered in the Dem Rep of the Congo. It is estimated to be worth billions of dollars.!!$$
Would you really stick your hand in a pile of shit just to get a kernel of corn?

I can see that gold there right between those two mountains.

Adediwura-Blarkgold3.jpg

Look at it glitter in the sunlight! The dirt is loaded with it! All you have to do is reach down and pick it up! Everyone is getting rich but us! Heck! If I sell all I own and get a grub stake I could be there in a few days! I need to hurry! Before its all gone!
1615315080830.png
ll!

I hope a lot of those people made enough from the gold to improve there lives before the government shut it down. What will happen is the government will give an exclusive contract to mine the Gold to a big company and they will hire those people in the video to mine it at at low wages. :banghead:

Forum List

Back