Gibbs mocks Palin

Probably because he represents the President of the United States and thus acting like a juvenile in public damages the image of the his bosses office, The President is SUPPOSED to be above such petty nonsense and so are the people on his staff.

Sorry

But it is the god given right of all Americans to mock Sarah Palin. To deny the Press secretary that right would be........un-American

Yeah I understand, you're a partisan apologist so when the President or his staff engages in sophomoric nonsense in public you think it's okay, well except when a Republican President or his staff does it of course. :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, do you buy your partisan pom-poms by the boatload or by the truckload?

Look....Princess Sarah sits out there attacking the administration on a daily basis. For Republicans to claim she is off-limits because she is a "private citizen" is ludicrous.

Whats the Bible say about throwing stones? I'm sure Sarah could tell you

YOU MEAN THERE REALLY 2 MILLION MORE AIR HEADS OUT THERE LIKE POOR sARAH, DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR THE GOP BASE, YOU BETCHA

Oh come on Elvis, even Tricky Dicky would have kicked this stupid bitch to the curb, but then again did the Big Dickster ever give you your Special AGENT BADGE

2mca9e9.jpg

America's girley man - unfit to lick her boots​

Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

really? LOL

read up on things.

and this is too fuckin' funny on so many levels. :rofl:

talk about manufactured outrage

Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

really? LOL

read up on things.

and this is too fuckin' funny on so many levels. :rofl:

talk about manufactured outrage

For Gods sake Conservatives..

Palin writing notes on her hand is fucking funny! At least admit it and move on

Sorry

But it is the god given right of all Americans to mock Sarah Palin. To deny the Press secretary that right would be........un-American

Yeah I understand, you're a partisan apologist so when the President or his staff engages in sophomoric nonsense in public you think it's okay, well except when a Republican President or his staff does it of course. :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, do you buy your partisan pom-poms by the boatload or by the truckload?

Look....Princess Sarah sits out there attacking the administration on a daily basis. For Republicans to claim she is off-limits because she is a "private citizen" is ludicrous.

I didn't say that she is "off-limits".

However, to simply make fun of her in an official white house press conference is very tactless and extremely low class on Obama's part.

Sorry

okay one more time for the obtuse, The President and his staff rebutting Sarah Palins crticisms is perfectly appropriate and yes Gibbs has every right to his sophomoric mocking but because of his position it is not APPROPRIATE for him to do so.

Just like you have a right to make stupid partisan posts however it's not appropriate that you continually abuse it.

hey Vet next thing you know a fucking beauty queen WILL TRY TRY AND RUN FOR pRES , WHAT DO YOU THINK

Forum List

Back