girls cause trouble "you fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticize

R

rdean

girls cause trouble in labs because "you fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticize them, they cry

Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Says He Was Forced to Resign

A week ago, Tim Hunt was a well-known Nobel Prize winner who was promoting science education throughout Europe and the world.

Today he's widely perceived as a sexist who has been stripped of most of his positions because of inappropriate comments about women in science.

--------------------------------------

So is he right? He's saying women shouldn't be allowed in the work place? Perhaps they should be forced to wear burkas? Will that be acceptable?

Girls do I cry. I've cried like 3 times just this morning. Boo hoo.

girls cause trouble in labs because "you fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticize them, they cry

A week ago, Tim Hunt was a well-known Nobel Prize winner who was promoting science education throughout Europe and the world.

Today he's widely perceived as a sexist who has been stripped of most of his positions because of inappropriate comments about women in science.

So is he right? He's saying women shouldn't be allowed in the work place? Perhaps they should be forced to wear burkas? Will that be acceptable?

Case in point how men don't rule the world but are allowed to think they do by the real masters. :)

dean just get to your obvious point and tie in the republicans......

Well, since you brought it up and not me.................

Well, since you brought it up and not me.................
it was only a matter of time before you blamed them...you know it and everyone here knows it....

I once threw my Nobel prize in a river just to watch a girl cry.

What would be great is if he and Bernie Saunders got together and had a discussion about rape.

Tim Hunt was basically saying he couldn't keep his dick in his pants and get any work done, and that its the girls' fault be being so gosh darned "distractingly sexy".

"How'm I gonna discover the cure for cancer with boobs in the room? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

Who's crying now?

:lol: look on the bright side, he's still a well-known Nobel Prize winner...

Gone is his position with the European Research Council science committee, his role at the Royal Society, and his honorary post at University College London. He said Sunday he was fired from the latter, while the university has said only that his resignation was accepted.

from the OP article ^

Tim Hunt was basically saying he couldn't keep his dick in his pants and get any work done, and that its the girls' fault be being so gosh darned "distractingly sexy".

"How'm I gonna discover the cure for cancer with boobs in the room? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

Then there is Tiger Woods. Take the girls away and you just fall apart.

Forum List

Back