Girls swimsuits

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Why do they insist on these swimsuits that are constantly riding up, and the girls are constantly having to pick it out of their butts???

afraid-to-get-wet-picture-id184158167

Why do they insist on these swimsuits that are constantly riding up, and the girls are constantly having to pick it out of their butts???
I'm more concerned about the picture you decided to post that doesnt represent the claim in the OP
Why are you questioning it??? You are probably the smartest member of USMB - I don't understand why you could not figure it out.

I did a quick browse, and that was the closest I found. I am at a park with a kiddie fountain, and there are little girls constantly pulling their suits out of their butts - I am very confident that you know what I am talking about.

I noticed the phenomenon early in my life and often wondered why. And here we are in a modern society that accommodates every inconvenience, and it would seem that this inconvenience would have been rectified. I do not believe that little girls are interested in showing off their butt cheeks.

Last edited:
I'm more concerned about the picture you decided to post that doesnt represent the claim in the OP
Why are you questioning it??? You are probably the smartest member of USMB - I don't understand why you could not figure it out.

I did a quick browse, and that was the closest I found. I am at a park with a kiddie fountain, and there are little girls constantly pulling their suits out of their butts - I am very confident that you know what I am talking about.

I noticed the phenomenon early in my life and often wondered why. And here we are in a modern society that accommodates every inconvenience, and it would seem that this inconvenience would have been rectified. I do not believe that little girls are interested in showing off their butt cheeks.
you may want to stop now,,

what youre saying and posting is what they use in court cases for pedos,,,

Get it on, bitch.
Prove it.
Don't threaten me.

Get it on, bitch.
Prove it.
Don't threaten me.
where did I threaten you

Get it on, bitch.
Prove it.
Don't threaten me.
where did I threaten you
  • No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

Screenshot from 2021-05-30 14-09-14.png

Get it on, bitch.
Prove it.
Don't threaten me.
where did I threaten you

View attachment 495548
i warned you not threatened you,,

View attachment 495548
1622403840656.png

I don't think Egyptian mummies have that issue

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The OP makes me think of the original Coppertone Girl; a relic from a long-gone time when we could enjoy the simple, innocent cuteness and humor, without having to sexualize it or worry about how others might.

1622765564063.png

Forum List

Back