Give yourself a point....

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
For everything you have NOT done.

For me....4.

1616926704904.png

6...i have been on t.v. never been arrested...no skydiving...no limo ...and i dont count fingers or toes on the broken bone..so no there..i dont do karaoke ..never been on a cruise...

For me....4.

View attachment 473391

I got a 5
I got everything except #5. I've never gotten a tattoo,
nor do I want to.

Just why? Why the hell would you do that?

Yea, I think Tats are stupid to and I wouldn't waste my money coloring my body up with some stupid design. I also think when girls have them, it makes them look dirty. I don't know why, I just don't like tats on girls or really in general. But, to each their own I guess.

My score is a 2.

Never gotten a tattoo and never jumped out of a perfectly work airplane.

Although, I have gotten a tattoo for my 2nd wife and for my daughter. Just none on me. So maybe 1.5.

For me....4.

View attachment 473391

I got a 5
nor do I want to.

Yea, I think Tats are stupid to and I wouldn't waste my money coloring my body up with some stupid design. I also think when girls have them, it makes them look dirty. I don't know why, I just don't like tats on girls or really in general. But, to each their own I guess.
AKA tramp stamps. Only reason I didn't, tho, was cuz God does not want someone to mark up their body. I didn't think piercings counted, so I did pierce my ears.

What is worse than nice looking women have tats all over their arms, legs, neck, chest is all those gross piercings fucking up their lips, eyebrows, nose (how they hell do they clear their nostrils?? Especially if they have a cold or allergies?? Ewwww) and anywhere else on their face they can poke a hole in. Yuck.

For me....4.

View attachment 473391

I got a 5
nor do I want to.

AKA tramp stamps. Only reason I didn't, tho, was cuz God does not want someone to mark up their body. I didn't think piercings counted, so I did pierce my ears.

What is worse than nice looking women have tats all over their arms, legs, neck, chest is all those gross piercings fucking up their lips, eyebrows, nose (how they hell do they clear their nostrils?? Especially if they have a cold or allergies?? Ewwww) and anywhere else on their face they can poke a hole in. Yuck.

Yes, most of the time if I see a girl with a lot of piercings and lots of tats, I run the other way. I am not religious, it just looks gross to me. If I want to look at art, I will look at a painting. :D I think the natural form of the human body is artwork also.

Not to mention having all that ink injected into your body, has to be very unhealthy in some ways.

There are plenty of women without tattoos in the world. Plenty more who have one in a discreet location.

Those women with a lot of tattoos are in the minority. I kinda like them. Shows an independence and don't-give-a-damn-what-you-think attitude I find appealing.

Forum List

Back