Global Warming could spiral out of Control

You Warmers are a Cult.

Nice part of cults is that they tend to mass suicide.

In this instance, if they are right, their lemmingesque checking out would do an immense bit toward ending the warming they fear most. Provided they all just took dirt naps instead of being roasted and emitting all those nasty pollutants......

You Warmers are a Cult.

Nice part of cults is that they tend to mass suicide.

In this instance, if they are right, their lemmingesque checking out would do an immense bit toward ending the warming they fear most. Provided they all just took dirt naps instead of being roasted and emitting all those nasty pollutants......

Oh Please! Oh God! That would be so fucking awesome! They don't even have to die, just get off the Internet

Al Gore tells them in order to save the planet, they have to stop posting on the Internet. That would be heaven!

Last edited:
The dire predictions are becoming increasingly shrill as of late.

The warmers must have some internals which tell them that they are losing.

Big time. They have warned us of so many "tipping points" that have come and gone, and with the CLIMATEGATE exposure of their fraudulent practices they are in heap big trouble.

They will continue to spew the propaganda but the people are on to them now. They've lost.....now is just the mopping up phase.

But, like those Japanese soldiers who kept on fighting (well, hiding in caves) decades after the war was over, so too will there be your loonies out proclaiming the end of the world is nigh...

We are all doomed, doomed I say. Ohh ya send me money.....quit using modern facilities and equipment and move back into a cave.

Who has asked you for money? Who has asked you to move into a cave?

Highlighted for the reading impaired. That money doesn't grow on trees. It comes from somewhere and that somewhere is us....

"This proposal paper suggests that by combining 3 existing technologies on a large scale, wecould not only go carbon neutral, no mean feat on all accounts, but also actively reduceatmospheric carbon concentrations back to pre-industrial levels, in only 20 years time, at atotal all-in cost of about

€196,6 billion per year

, an amount less than half of the estimatedcosts of the Stern Review suggestions, which are limited to lowering carbon emissions andallow for a global temperature rise of about 2°C."

How to return to pre-industrial atmospheric carbon concentrations in 20 years | Steve Clemens - Academia.edu

We are all doomed, doomed I say. Ohh ya send me money.....quit using modern facilities and equipment and move back into a cave.

Highlighted for the reading impaired. That money doesn't grow on trees. It comes from somewhere and that somewhere is us....

"This proposal paper suggests that by combining 3 existing technologies on a large scale, wecould not only go carbon neutral, no mean feat on all accounts, but also actively reduceatmospheric carbon concentrations back to pre-industrial levels, in only 20 years time, at atotal all-in cost of about

€196,6 billion per year

, an amount less than half of the estimatedcosts of the Stern Review suggestions, which are limited to lowering carbon emissions andallow for a global temperature rise of about 2°C."

How to return to pre-industrial atmospheric carbon concentrations in 20 years | Steve Clemens - Academia.edu

So, Steve Clemens asked Retired Gunny Sergeant for money? Steve Clemens asked Retired Gunny Sergeant to move back into a cave? I don't see it. I don't see anyone asking him for money and I don't see anyone asking him to move back into a cave.

Last edited:
The U.S. HAS made a drastic reduction in emissions. It's other countries who are out of control.
Even so, the EPA has seen fit to totally trash hydrocarbons in this country.

€196,6 billion per year

So, Steve Clemens asked Retired Gunny Sergeant for money? Steve Clemens asked Retired Gunny Sergeant to move back into a cave? I don't see it. I don't see anyone asking him for money and I don't see anyone asking him to move back into a cave.

I suggest you try a different tack than sarcasm. You have to be smart to use sarcasm well....and you fail utterly at it.

The Cult of the Warmists (the AGW Faithers) have a Holy Hymn:

"Oh Susannah"

The lyrics of that Hymn that have the deepest faith-based meaning for the Faithers are:

"The Sun So Hot I Froze to Death . . . ."

Now by 2020, we will have an idea of how bad it is going to be. And the people here denigrating the scientists warnings will deny that they ever did.

Forum List

Back