GM sales not being hurt by recalls

GM sales appear resilient amid recalls, dealers optimistic | Reuters

You guys just cannot win. GM is going to come out of this even stronger. But do keep trying to talk down the economy. It is funny.

Believe what ever you need... but don't sit on that high horse and act like everyone is stupid in this country

So why do you hate American Steph? Could it be bec

Bause your party, the GOP, has become a laughing stock. Is it because you are grasping for the last straw left for an old tired and outdated political party, who may never win the WH again? Demographic changes will turn the GOP into a shadow of itself by 2016. I understand your anger.

She's one of those hypocrites who screams about the poor and elderly and Obama taking away her Medicare and SS when it's her own party doing it.

And the fact she admitted to belonging to a union when employed makes it even more ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm buying a used car, and I'm not even looking at GM products. Toyota stonewalled on their acceleration problem. I'm not "angry" at GM, nor was I with Toyota. But, I have no idea which GM products had the issue, or if the list is even complete.

Well, I think it's pretty clear that the new vehicles don't have the switch problem. Toyota stonewalled, and it's image took a hit. And image was a huge part of their brand name. I'm not sure this will have much effect on GM's image or new car sales. I'm not buying one used.

Although I note that you can get a hell of a deal on some big 7-10 year old caddies, if that's your choice.

Forum List

Back